WIP Map Thread

Gian

Banned
More progress...

xcn19ls.png

OBeZAo7.png

(Please comment)

You know it's a KitFisto1997 map if Somalia is some rogue ideology and in a million pieces.

I've only done that once before, IIRC. :p

At least I'm consistent with my tropes.

Or if there's a fragmented Australia. Or if Rhodesia/apartheid South Africa is in it no matter what the POD is. Seriously, what's that about?

I have a thing for rogue states, especially African ones (not just white-minority rule ones). Hell, I had a map of a PMC-run Biafra that I shelved a few months ago, only because I was getting a wee bit perfectionist over the colour scheme.

I also have an interest in Cold War-era Africa and decolonisation, plus a lot of my IRL friends are White South Africans/Rhodesians, most of which are recent arrivals.

My first thought was "Nazi-US-PRC Cold War with proxy wars in Africa", where the Nazis had managed to separate Boko Haram and al-Shabaab statelets (and, somehow, also Darfur statelets) against the "Unificationist" US? Maybe East Africa even is under a descendant of Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck?

East Africa is a Chinese project. The US has South Africa in their pocket. :)

Balkanised America and Canada:
upload_2018-4-16_8-36-49.png

Green: Cascadia after annexing Idaho
Brown: California after Annexing Nevada
Blue: Deseret
Red: Greater Texas, annexed some nearby states
Purple: greater Qubec
Light pink: New york federation
Orange: greater Ontario

pgJ3tQi.png

Progress on my WorldA cover of /u/theaidenman's Zombie Apocalypse in 1722 over on /r/ImaginaryMaps. I don't think I'll post a full, explained version until he's explored more of the world, but for now I think it looks pretty nice and chaotic.

Another WIP of me doing maps based on pop-culture series with some twist from myself.

If you want to guess what map is this, I'll give you a hint:
- Classic RTS
- made by now-defunct studio
- Dope Soundtracks

RedAlert1_Preview.png

pgJ3tQi.png

Progress on my WorldA cover of /u/theaidenman's Zombie Apocalypse in 1722 over on /r/ImaginaryMaps. I don't think I'll post a full, explained version until he's explored more of the world, but for now I think it looks pretty nice and chaotic.

More Zombies, this time ZekSora's What Remains. Yet again, I'm gonna wait for more content before publishing the map officially, but for now it's up to date with all available material.

COb8OgS.png