WIP Map Thread

I'm interested. I rarely ever see scenarios surrounding Boulanger, to be fair.
Now, what would be the main precipitating crisis for this Second Franco-Prussian War? Something involving colonies, or Morocco? A violent border scandal?
And, wouldn't it be more practical for the British to directly control the whole of the Sinai?

I have yet to decide on the actual casus belli but, just like World War One in OTL, it will be a mess.

And I'm actually following the OTL history in terms of the Sinai. Egypt did gain independence (at least kinda) in 1922 and Britain only kept control of the Suez Canal. It's still a British client state, though.

By the way, I'm updating the file right now because I found a Hungarian border I liked.

The Shape of Things to Come 3
MoontrapSneakPeak2.png
: This time, it's personal

Incidentally I live across the road from one of the last remaining Blockbusters in Australia. Very nice work so far, reminds me of this map actually. You've got a POD?

Huh. That’s neat. Only remaining Blockbusters here in America are only two in Alaska and Texas.
Yes, I was primarily inspired by that map. I like it’s design, and it obviously rubbed off on me while creating this scenario (refer to the Credits box in the bottom right). For the PoD, look at the bar of text just beneath the map.