Discussion in 'Alternate History Maps and Graphics' started by B-29_Bomber, Jun 1, 2017.
can someone tell me what the font is?
The fonts called 04b03. Weird name, I know.
What's the larger font tho
Now with all (remaining) European overseas territories, as well as the messy Serbo-Croatian insurgency, supported by Russia (Serbia) and the British-backed EU (Croatia)
I swear it'll be done tomorrow, blame sloth
Is that a prediction of the world in the future?
Nope! Just wait until it's finished...
not quite done
*SOUND OF MULTIPLE SLAM MISSILES HEARD*
Gee wizz, i wonder where they're heading too.
The Canada map is about 75% done. Once I’m done plotting out MPs and coloring the Ontario ridings I’ll post an update.
Nearly done, I did most of this contemporaneously with my legal video presentation. No writing y'see, so it keeps my brain jogging along. A lot of borders were inspired by Beedok's Reverse Cold War map series, but I think it's distinct enough that there isn't any clash. A little bit iffy about the colours I used for Mitteleuropa; they're not technically German puppets so maybe I should be using unique colours instead of protectorate shades. I dunno. Couple of preliminary notes:
- "The Montana Commune was mercifully short lived."
- "Newfoundland figured out the Icelandic 'Fish = Money' equation."
- "Debating whether to mandate Anglo-German bilingualism on a federal level."
- "Peru can into Oriental Union."
- "Washington is suspicious of Indian intentions in the Caribbean, but not enough to oust the pro-Delhi governments in Suriname or Trinidad."
- "No, no, not Sweden-Norway; 'Scandinavian Union', right?"
- "Oh aye, me thinks Coventry 'as always been the spiritual 'ome of the Isles. Wouldn't you comrade."
- "That makes, what, eight republics now? Or does that commie phase not count?"
- "Neutrality shield faltered after Italian tanks rolled into Grisons."
- "Ukraine actually supports Russian entry into Mitteleuropa, in order to even out the Berlin-Ankara axis."
- "All Pied-Noirs and Imams, united in their dislike for Jews and Germans."
- "The Sultanate of Libya is a "pox-on-both-your-houses" kinda guy, until they're selling oil."
- "Would prefer Delhi to Coventry but guns are guns."
- "Property of Kaiserreich à la Commonwealth."
- "Actually kinda chill; thinking of absorbing Yemen, but what would Iran think?"
- "East and West Kurdistan are remarkably vehement for satellites of two very cordial powers."
- "The Kingdom of Afghanistan, possibly the most boring country on Earth."
- "Communes, kings and tea room socialism."
- "More Japanese, more Manchurians, makes integration a slow process."
- "Were invaded and occupied and properly reformed; Sino-Japanese relations are much better nowadays."
- "Laos is India's metaphorical dick in the middle of the Oriential Union."
- "Trying to rope their wayward territories into the fold but Jeddah keeps meddling."
- "More British, more French, more Indian, more Canadian by half, even more Chinese, Australia is more populous, aggressive and culturally dysfunctional than ever before."
- "Yes we're independent, no we're not Australian, yes that is an aircraft carrier in the Hauraki Gulf, yes it is ours. No you can't have it, fuck off Russia."
I like 80s music waaaay too much. But this song fits the theme of the map, so it's actually justified...
current WIP for my dystopia "Stare into the Blank".
Top left corner has some Clichés/notes for the timeline.
I plan to make the map a bit more appealing.
From your heart and from your hand, I’m not sure I understand the context of this map. What’s the scenario?
It's a Cthulhu themed map set during an alternate 1980s.
I have no idea what i'm doing.
Separate names with a comma.