WIP Map Thread

FojdMib.png

Nearly finished but I would appreciate ANY refinements that might be suggested.
What is this depicting?

FojdMib.png

Nearly finished but I would appreciate ANY refinements that might be suggested.
This could probably use some provinces for at least France.
But then again, I'm not sure how much those varied compared to the Ancien Régime provinces I used as basis for my basemap.
Either way, a great body of work !

But then again, I'm not sure how much those varied compared to the Ancien Régime provinces I used as basis for my basemap.
I agree but I've not found any I can rely on.
TY for the comp.

I've produced a list of the Royal Domains of France by combining various sources [see attachment] and I'll work from this to produce, as close as possible, a map of France in 1560

Attachments

• Royal Domaine in France.txt
    17.9 KB · Views: 121
View attachment 838508
I really liked @artificialCartographer's style for their map of their belgian vic2 playthrough, so I'm doing something similar but for a Mexico Playthrough I did recently
I have to say that's it's unlikely that Bhutan would be able to expell non Buddhists as they'd make up about 75-80% of their population. If the British actively supported it India would probably revolt.

Last edited:
I have to say that's it's unlikely that Bhutan would be able to expell non Buddhists as they'd make up about 75-80% of their population. If the British actively supported it India would probably revolt.
I only added that cause when I checked at Bhutan's religious thing it was majority buddhist for some reason, like as in all of Bhutan.