WIP Map Thread

8k6vKFJ.png

Still have plenty to do in the way of top-level administrative divisions for many of the states on the map; as well as filling out more details, but I think I've a modern day map of my TL that makes me happy. It may be contrived and nonsensical, but that's how I like it.

ActjCzA.png

Still have plenty to do in the way of top-level administrative divisions for many of the states on the map; as well as filling out more details, but I think I've a modern day map of my TL that makes me happy. It may be contrived and nonsensical, but that's how I like it.

ActjCzA.png

tbh I liked the original font a lot better

lbLTtGe.png

Been a while since I've made a serious map at all - let alone a WorldA - but I think I've got a scenario that I like in the works. I'm stuck for what to do with Africa and South America, and Asia is hidden cause it's a work in progress.

Isaac Beach

Banned
Fuck me up, these dots are already giving me cataracts, can't wait for the rivers, roads and lakes!

Question; how do you think I ought to represent the Bass Strait chunnel I'm going to have going through Flinders Island? A dotted line? A bordered line? I'm unsure.

Tasmania - 2100.png

Isaac Beach

Banned
Here's a wee WIP of a map I'm making based wholly off of this meme;

Ulm.jpg

So far I have the Ulmish Empire/Reich (Along with their primary satellites, Hispania and Skotland), the Kingdoms of Crimea and Novgorod, the Gregorid Caliphate, the Zastrayana Sultanate, the Federation of Aachetland and the Republic of New Lusatia (or as I like to call it, Sorbistan). Any ideas or suggestions are welcome, I've no really no idea what I'm doing outside of Europe and North America given it's based entirely on that image.

Blank Green with Rivers - Copy.png

Last edited:
Here's a wee WIP of a map I'm making based wholly off of this meme;

So far I have the Ulmish Empire/Reich (Along with their primary satellites, Hispania and Skotland), the Kingdoms of Crimea and Novgorod, the Gregorid Caliphate, the Zastrayana Sultanate, the Federation of Aachetland and the Republic of New Lusatia (or as I like to call it, Sorbistan). Any ideas or suggestions are welcome, I've no really no idea what I'm doing outside of Europe and North America given it's based entirely on that image.

Brilliant!. Can't wait to see the full map.