WIP Map Thread

Yes. I am trying to stay in the same general direction as the original YORAS, so the there is a large native state in the centre of North America.

The blue isn't the French. It's the (I still need a name for) countries born from the North African colonization of what was France before the super-plague hit. I need to change the color more.
Perhaps have a green color for France? My suggestion is to have colors completely different from the ones that are usually used for Christian Italy, Spain, France, etc.

Twelve CSA Successors Iserlohn - Kopie.png

So this is almost done... Note that I did delete the flags I prepared for this WiP because I can, but the seven entries with a square in the lower-left corner already have a flag.

1619747093485.png

heres the start of something really cursed, based on my most recent red flood game, kaiserreich/generic CP ww1 victory (but with a twist), and probably some other stuff ive taken from my memory

worldus3.png

Libya and Chad. Behold the long-named state of Fezzan-Tibesti-Chad! Doesn't compare against North Balochistan-South Pashtunistan, Red Sea-Dongola-Kassala, or Jammu-Kashmir-Ladakh-Chitral-Gilgit-Baltistan, though.

Alternate 1954 (the Americas are done, Africa is mostly done, Europe is partially done, Asia and Oceania (except the parts in the western hemisphere) have not been done yet).
The borders in Portuguese Central Africa are based on Malê Rising.
2014WorldaBasemap - Copy.png

Last edited:
I'm working on a 1914 M-BAM, trying to be the most accurate possible. Here's a preview, Southern Arabia and the Horn of Africa:
1914.png

1620296445467.png

In that same mixed-up world of mine, what I've done so far on North America. In a world where the major colonisers are the Finno-Ugric Pohjarvians from *Norway, the Celts, the Franks, the Suebes, the Andalusians, the Tatars, and the Ainu.