WIP Map Thread

How does Switzerland come around to annexing parts of Germany? I feel like it would be unlikely for them to annex such a huge German-speaking part without the Italian- and especially the French-speakers causing a huge shitstorm.
Check out the OTL Vorarlberg-Referendum of 1919 (or somewhere around then) to see that the Swiss are neutral to the point of rejecting free clay.
Good point, I don't see a need for Switzerland to taking a chunk out of Germany unless they were being attacked and invaded in some ATL.

Oops, I uploaded the wrong file. Anyway, as I said before, chipping away and carving up Europe.

880hALP.png

The Metal Slug timeline map (again) with said changes to Central Europe and reflecting the 1945 POD (or rather two of them) that butterflies the Cold War and instead leads to a "world" government by the beginning of the 21st century:
OLU9srF.png

Frankly I'm quite okay with this WWIII-less version so I wouldn't have to break my intellectual back over getting the details of a WWIII and having it play out in a non-contrived manner; that and I can safely ignore the OTL Cold War.

They gonna be comin' for our guns and make the frogs gay with some fluid! And that the clowns are involved because reasons!

But to be fair, a massive "superstate" like the ISF is bound to have problems and I'm not very too fond of having supranational unions that compromise the nationalities and cultures of the countries in them (neither with the EU but that's another story).

Well, gotta say that quickly making up world history for L&L is kinda fun and refreshing, and I've always been a fan of African seas for the aesthetics of it so why not throw them in for fun.

qxfs8s0.png

I like that style.

Thanks! I made a map a long time ago in this style, but I've grown as a mapmaker since, and feel that I can make it look even better than before.

ST15RM

Banned
Well, gotta say that quickly making up world history for L&L is kinda fun and refreshing, and I've always been a fan of African seas for the aesthetics of it so why not throw them in for fun.

qxfs8s0.png

Thanks! I made a map a long time ago in this style, but I've grown as a mapmaker since, and feel that I can make it look even better than before.
Is Najd a Caliphate? that makes no sense since they don't control Mecca..

britbongoregon_by_kitfisto1997-dbta2u2.png

GLORIOUS BRITBONG OREGON IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

G O D S A V E T H E K I N G

Well, I'm certainly putting that four month break from classes to good use. :D

CannedTech

Banned
upload_2017-11-12_20-37-33.png

WIP for a big ol' Secret World type map, mainly inspired by stuff like The Secret World, the SCP Foundation, the Cthulhu Mythos, weird science, Pachpachis' own conspiracy TL, and Mage, so of course there's our world of 2017 which looks normal enough, but there's a lot of shit brewing below the surface. In this case, while they do their fair share of questionable things, this NWO is the "good" faction out of all of them, the reasons for why should become apparent after I finish this dealie...

Blue: governments and regions under direct control of the Commission for Stability and Progress (the *NWO/*Foundation)
Light blue: insurgent regions allied to the CSP
Dark blue stripes: cults/religious groups/insurgents/secret communities allied to the CSP
Purple: formerly uncooperative governments pressured into joining the CSP's order
Green: neutral cults/religious groups/insurgents/secret communities, vary between alliance and animosity with the CSP
Light brown: "uncooperative" groups, not fully opposed to the CSP's programme, but also not playing ball properly
Brown: rogue states that are opposed to the CSP for various reasons
Crimson: rogue cults/religious groups/insurgents/secret communities, usually scary and violent folks playing with power they shouldn't be

View attachment 354457

WIP for a big ol' Secret World type map, mainly inspired by stuff like The Secret World, the SCP Foundation, the Cthulhu Mythos, weird science, Pachpachis' own conspiracy TL, and Mage, so of course there's our world of 2017 which looks normal enough, but there's a lot of shit brewing below the surface. In this case, while they do their fair share of questionable things, this NWO is the "good" faction out of all of them, the reasons for why should become apparent after I finish this dealie...

Blue: governments and regions under direct control of the Commission for Stability and Progress (the *NWO/*Foundation)
Light blue: insurgent regions allied to the CSP
Dark blue stripes: cults/religious groups/insurgents/secret communities allied to the CSP
Purple: formerly uncooperative governments pressured into joining the CSP's order
Green: neutral cults/religious groups/insurgents/secret communities, vary between alliance and animosity with the CSP
Light brown: "uncooperative" groups, not fully opposed to the CSP's programme, but also not playing ball properly
Brown: rogue states that are opposed to the CSP for various reasons
Crimson: rogue cults/religious groups/insurgents/secret communities, usually scary and violent folks playing with power they shouldn't be

Someone get the class A amnestics! We got a information breach :p.