Willie the stupid becomes William V

WI Queen Victoria had fewer sons and those she had managed to die without fathering legitimate children.

Her eldest daughter would become Victora II, for a few months in 1901. She had married the heir to the King of Prussia who was briefly Emporer of German.

Their eldest child became Whilhelm II.

In the German context Willie the stupid did not really want to be a Constitutional Monarch. I do not think he would be allowed to behave in the same way in the UK.

Does this change everything?

Victoria (the daughter) married the Crown Prince of Prussia - not his father the King and later German Emperor.

It may be left to Parliament to see if Wilhelm will become William - I would sort of think that they may turn to the Duke of Cambridge.

Victoria (the daughter) married the Crown Prince of Prussia - not his father the King and later German Emperor.

It may be left to Parliament to see if Wilhelm will become William - I would sort of think that they may turn to the Duke of Cambridge.

I should have said the heir to the King of Prussia.

Parliament could of course change rules of succession, assuming Victoria (the queen in OTL) did not cause too much difficulty about pushing her grandson off the throne.