Will someone please convert this map into worlda format?

Acenos

Banned
As in converting this polar map into the robinson format for a worlda map. . . please

the_southern_continent___part_ii_by_louisthefox-d9e0ns8.png

Ive already tried but i can seem to get rid of the stupid antialiasing that comes with it.

Dont have any money, asking this for free. so please?

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
As in converting this polar map into the robinson format for a worlda map. . . please

the_southern_continent___part_ii_by_louisthefox-d9e0ns8.png

Ive already tried but i can seem to get rid of the stupid antialiasing that comes with it.

Dont have any money, asking this for free. so please?
Stop. Seriously, just stop. You've asked several times for this sort of thing and clearly it isn't going to happen.

then ill have to beg some more. i seriously need it

until someone actually makes it, then i wont stop
I predict you'll last about 3 more posts on this site then because that's pretty trollish behavior. No one here is responsible for meeting your requests. If you want a map made, read through some tutorials, play around with different image-editing software, and make it yourself. I'd be more than happy to link some popular examples of free image-editing programs for you, if you'd like.

You're either 12 or incredibly entitled.

Even 12 yr olds don’t act like that.
Being 12 or younger seems like the more likely culprit in my eyes. They acted like someone who had developed a passion and found a relevant community but had little knowledge, drive, or work ethic to complete the projects they envisioned and didn't understand how they were imposing on others by asking them to do large parts of it for them. I feel like that kind of behavior is pretty common among many folks until right around when high school starts.