Wild animals NOT in their natural habitat

Wallabies in England?
Red kangaroos in Northern Africa/Arabia? They would breed faster than most similarly sized placental mammals when rainy years come by.
Auks in Antarctica?
Llamas in the Himalayan mountains?
Would opossums and armadillos survive in Europe?
Kiwis in other cold islands?
Would wallabies survive in the forests of China?

Llamas in the Himalayas and in the Alps could be done as domesticated animals. But as wild ones? I guess as descendents of runaways from domesticated flocks? Could happen, and would make for something very interesting to study if it did happen.

Kiwis on other islands? I'm gonna say Iceland would be a candidate for that. Depends on if Iceland would fulfill their dietary needs?

Is it possible some large wild animals can be introduced in other similar ecosystems but where they are not native?
for example
Hippos in amazon
zebras in central asia

please list as many possibilities as you can

Thanks
Elephants in South America maybe. Could see Britains exporting them as craft animals from India as well as the Dutch in Suriname. Escaped specimens could leaf to a feral population. Could see them being released om purpose to hunt them for sport.

Penguins in the high arctic wouldn't get any good nesting apots since polar bears could get to pretty much all of them. But in the North Atlantic? There used to be similar bird there not long ago, went extinct due to hunting recently enough that the names of the men who stomped the last eggs are known iirc. I'd say it might be possible to find a penguin species that could survive and reproduce on small islands in the North Atlantic. No polar bears or arctic foxes!

Polar bears in the antarctic? Maybe. What would they eat when the penguins and seals aren't forming colonies, nesting, rearing young on land?

Reindeer!
Norwegian whalers introduced reindeer to a couple of islands in the southern ocean! Was it kergulen? And another?
They survive and reproduce, but don't completely overrun the place due to not shifting their birth schedule around to fit the switch in seasons!
Still, they do kinds F up the ecosystem. The latitude of their habitat in the arctic is clearly in the range of the antarctic peninsula- but the climate in Antarctica is way harsher. Iirc there no way they'd survive there. Yet. As climate change continues the antarctic peninsula would make for the place to go with arctic species running out of habitat.
What would polar bears eat? They'd walk the ice looking for Seal breathing holes or seals resting on ice floats etc etc just like in the Arctic.
Great auks had extremely limited nesting sites, limited to around a dozen rocky islands scattered in the subarctic Atlantic perhaps you could have penguins be successful using those same islands but not in the Arctic proper high or low.

Nephi

Banned
They actually tried introducing penguins to the artic, apparently someone in Lapland recorded thinking they'd seen a demon. I think people and artic wildlife killed them off.

I'm surprised there wasn't more of this in the 19th century.

You'd think Brazil would have tried introducing elephants.

Tim Flannery in his book Europe: a natural history presented quite wild vision of future rewilding of Europe: African bush elephant as replacement for pleistocene straight tusked elephant, hybrid mammoths in the north, lions, leopards hyaenas and many other species, arguing, that these animals or their close relatives once lived in Europe, so they would not be out of place here

Would komodo dragons survive in Northern Australia?
not sure. IIRC, they are pretty much a coastal animal that likes swimming and ambushing large prey inland. So... about the same niche as the crocodile? Are there parts of Australia's coastline that are warm enough to support them and not occupied by crocodiles?