WI: Women's Suffrage in Reconstruction States?

Some in the Women's Suffrage movement hoped getting blacks the vote would be opening the door for women.

I could see it being a good political move for Reconstruction governments. Black women getting the vote means more black votes, and white women will hopefully be loyal to the Republican party for giving them the vote.

Some Southerners openly worried giving women the vote would make it harder to suppress the black vote. Though in otl they didn't have a problem.

What states might go for it, and what impact will some Southern states having women voting have?

Ficboy

Banned
Some in the Women's Suffrage movement hoped getting blacks the vote would be opening the door for women.

I could see it being a good political move for Reconstruction governments. Black women getting the vote means more black votes, and white women will hopefully be loyal to the Republican party for giving them the vote.

Some Southerners openly worried giving women the vote would make it harder to suppress the black vote. Though in otl they didn't have a problem.

What states might go for it, and what impact will some Southern states having women voting have?
In the event of women's suffrage being passed during Reconstruction via an alternate 14th Amendment, it will increase the electorate with more white votes and black votes in the North and the South thus benefiting the Republican Party and to a lesser degree the Democratic Party. The Northern states would be somewhat more amicable to the idea but not so much with the Southern states given that most suffragettes were abolitionists.

Ficboy

Banned
Though an amendment isn't needed, up until the 20th century suffrage was a state by state matter.
An amendment is a best case scenario for suffrage to even be legalized. Since the Southern states except Tennessee were not yet readmitted into the Union, the Northern states could still pass women's suffrage albeit a very tight and hotly contested debate.

I have an idea of a different Constitution amendment after the War and the murder of Lincoln. Suppose it said that in every state and territory that took part in the rebellion the right of former slaves and their descendants to vote in all election is guaranteed