WI: Suzanne de Bourbon Born Male?

No. She was not.

No man on Earth was powerful enough to do that.

Suzanne de Bourbon being male has two major consequences.
Firstly, the Constable of Bourbon would not switch sides. It means this good general would stay on Francis I's side instead of joining Charles V.
Secondly, there might be one or even two additonal surviving Bourbon branches with a better claim to the throne of France than the Bourbon-Vendôme. Why two? Because there are two Bourbon princes who may have descendants in this timeline: this "Pierre" and the Constable.
That would lead to major changes in the French Religious Wars. I am not sure Jeanne d'Albret would still marry Antoine de Bourbon. Actually, I am not even sure Jeanne d'Albret would still exist. Maybe Marguerite d'Angoulême would marry "Pierre" or the Constable instead of Henry II of Navarre (or even instead of Charles IV of Alençon).
Also, Suzanne being Pierre and the Constable not switching sides would mean that there's "no" pissing contests in the courts (unless Pierre* somehow gives the crown a reason to do so) over who is the rightful heir, no?

No. She was not.

No man on Earth was powerful enough to do that.

Suzanne de Bourbon being male has two major consequences.
Firstly, the Constable of Bourbon would not switch sides. It means this good general would stay on Francis I's side instead of joining Charles V.
Secondly, there might be one or even two additonal surviving Bourbon branches with a better claim to the throne of France than the Bourbon-Vendôme. Why two? Because there are two Bourbon princes who may have descendants in this timeline: this "Pierre" and the Constable.
That would lead to major changes in the French Religious Wars. I am not sure Jeanne d'Albret would still marry Antoine de Bourbon. Actually, I am not even sure Jeanne d'Albret would still exist. Maybe Marguerite d'Angoulême would marry "Pierre" or the Constable instead of Henry II of Navarre (or even instead of Charles IV of Alençon).
Why wouldn't Jeanne d'Albret exist?

Ah, I see. Could male Suzanne actually be king of France as nephew of Charles VIII?
Unless Pierre kills off Louis of Orleans and Francois of Angouleme, that’s truly unlikely to happen unless he manages to outlive all the of Valois dramas. His descendants are in line, but he’s probably not going to inherit. Female line inheritance was the whole reason they had beef with the English.

Unless Pierre kills off Louis of Orleans and Francois of Angouleme, that’s truly unlikely to happen unless he manages to outlive all the of Valois dramas. His descendants are in line, but he’s probably not going to inherit. Female line inheritance was the whole reason they had beef with the English.
True. But he'll definitely play a big role in court as the second/third man of the realm at least...do we think if he has sons with his wife, he can put them on the throne and then work as "the king's father"?

True. But he'll definitely play a big role in court as the second/third man of the realm at least...do we think if he has sons with his wife, he can put them on the throne and then work as "the king's father"?
Again, he really can’t do much of anything to get himself or his children on the thrones unless he slips some arsenic into all the male line Orleans heirs. Marguerite being his wife means about as much as Anne of France being his mother. They really don’t count here. But he most likely is incredibly important.

Again, he really can’t do much of anything to get himself or his children on the thrones unless he slips some arsenic into all the male line Orleans heirs. Marguerite being his wife means about as much as Anne of France being his mother. They really don’t count here. But he most likely is incredibly important.
Place on the regency council, maybe? Definitely cause for rebellion if the king is unpopular. He'll need to stick close to the king...