WI North Vietnam with nuclear bomb ?

How would've the VW have been affected had Hanoi at least worked on developing a nuclear bomb ? How could the North have conceivably used a nuclear weapon against the RVN and US ? I recall reading a comic when I was in primary school called FIGHTING MANN, which was in 'Battle' magazine, about a WWII USMC vet who goes to VN to recover his missing son during the war, and discovers a DRVN plot to acquire a nuclear device.

Melvin Loh said:
How would've the VW have been affected had Hanoi at least worked on developing a nuclear bomb ? How could the North have conceivably used a nuclear weapon against the RVN and US ? I recall reading a comic when I was in primary school called FIGHTING MANN, which was in 'Battle' magazine, about a WWII USMC vet who goes to VN to recover his missing son during the war, and discovers a DRVN plot to acquire a nuclear device.

The US would have probably bombed any nuclear power plant or any type of nuclear facility to kingdom come nor was it likely the Russians would approve of even a close ally having nuclear weapons that the Russians themselves can't control.