WI: Nintendo Never Creates Donkey Kong?

BTW, what can be the name for the Bowser spin-off series that’s an analogue to OTL’s DKC? When does it come out? Who will work on it?
I was thinking of calling it "Bowser's Big Battle", while the inevitable sequels use actual titles instead of basic numbers to differentiate them. I'd also release it in 1993, with development by either Capcom or Squaresoft.

I was thinking of calling it "Bowser's Big Battle", while the inevitable sequels use actual titles instead of basic numbers to differentiate them. I'd also release it in 1993, with development by either Capcom or Squaresoft.
Sounds interesting, and what will the Kong family analogues be like?

Sounds interesting, and what will the Kong family analogues be like?
Bowser would be the DK counterpart, Bowser Jr. would be like Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong's counterpart would be Bowser's niece named Bruiser, Bowser's fun-loving brother would be named Bozer, which is a mix between "Bowser" and "Bozo", and Bowser's father in this case would be called Cantankoopa, which is short for "Cantankerous Koopa", who had to retire from royalty due to a bad back injury while setting up bear traps for Leapman, Jumpman's own brother and the Luigi allegory for this series.

Bowser would be the DK counterpart, Bowser Jr. would be like Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong's counterpart would be Bowser's niece named Bruiser, Bowser's fun-loving brother would be named Bozer, which is a mix between "Bowser" and "Bozo", and Bowser's father in this case would be called Cantankoopa, which is short for "Cantankerous Koopa", who had to retire from royalty due to a bad back injury while setting up bear traps for Leapman, Jumpman's own brother and the Luigi allegory for this series.
Interesting. Anything else?

Also, I had to wonder, who’s the Candy Kong counterpart?