WI: Nazi Werwolf Resistance becomes Nazi Terrorist Organization

(Disclaimer: I DO NOT support any far-right or far-left ideologies, or will tolerate any offensive or false information on this thread. I've had permission from the moderators to ask this, and I don't want this to offensive. This thread is merely to speculate and hypothetically. I do not mean to offend anyone.)

Werwolf was a plan from the Nazi Hierarchy, to form a resistance that would've operate behind enemy lines as the Allies advance into Germany. It was never really paid attention by Nazi higherups, and fell apart.

But what if, the Werwolf Plan was more organized, and strong enough to survive. It most likely be outlawed, and hunted down, but that brings me to the next POD. What if the Werwolf Organization, turned from a last-ditched resistance from the Allies, to Far-Right German, Nazi Terrorist Organization, with thousands of men operating, that hold hideouts around the world, from Latin America, Asia, to isolated parts of Europe, that holds funds and weaponry from the Nazi Regime?

Questions:
How long could this Werwolf Nazi Terrorist Organization last? From 1940s -?
Would there be a large international cooperation to hunt it down.
Could this organization get into Organized crime, like Drug-Trafficking, and Hostage-taking?
Which countries could the Werwolf Organization sucessfully hide out in?
Could the Werwolf organization stage uprisings in countries, like Germany, or even Latin America?
Could there be other far-right organizations that the Werwolf ally with?
Could this Werwolf organization become something like OTL FARC?

(Last disclaimer: Like I said, I do not mean to offend anyone, and support any of that horrid ideology. This is merely for speculation and hypothetically)

It partly depends on how West Germany is treated after the war. If the West Germans are treated well, it won't have much support and will shrivel up, but if the West Germans are treated like crap, it could easily grow to something like the size of the 1980s IRA. It can hide out in South America, but only if it doesn't attack the existing regimes there.

(Disclaimer: I DO NOT support any far-right or far-left ideologies, or will tolerate any offensive or false information on this thread. I've had permission from the moderators to ask this, and I don't want this to offensive. This thread is merely to speculate and hypothetically. I do not mean to offend anyone.)

Werwolf was a plan from the Nazi Hierarchy, to form a resistance that would've operate behind enemy lines as the Allies advance into Germany. It was never really paid attention by Nazi higherups, and fell apart.

But what if, the Werwolf Plan was more organized, and strong enough to survive. It most likely be outlawed, and hunted down, but that brings me to the next POD. What if the Werwolf Organization, turned from a last-ditched resistance from the Allies, to Far-Right German, Nazi Terrorist Organization, with thousands of men operating, that hold hideouts around the world, from Latin America, Asia, to isolated parts of Europe, that holds funds and weaponry from the Nazi Regime?

Questions:
Could this organization get into Organized crime, like Drug-Trafficking, and Hostage-taking?
Could the Werwolf organization stage uprisings in countries, like Germany, or even Latin America?

(Last disclaimer: Like I said, I do not mean to offend anyone, and support any of that horrid ideology. This is merely for speculation and hypothetically)
It might turn into the IRA, or an organized crime organization like the Chinese triads. See 14k for example (those who played “Sleeping Dogs” before will be familiar with the in-game triad 18k) :

It wouldn’t survive past the 1940s. Nazism will end up discredited as the grisly details of the Holocaust become known, and the occupying powers have the necessary means, will, and motivation to root out these hideouts. Maaybe it could survive in South America, but it would have to change it's identity and reinvent themselves, much like what happened to some extent in Austria, but unless the Allies go full Morgenthau on Germany, the movement couldn't sustain itself and would be crushed.

It wouldn’t survive past the 1940s. Nazism will end up discredited as the grisly details of the Holocaust become known, and the occupying powers have the necessary means, will, and motivation to root out these hideouts. Maaybe it could survive in South America, but it would have to change it's identity and reinvent themselves, much like what happened to some extent in Austria, but unless the Allies go full Morgenthau on Germany, the movement couldn't sustain itself and would be crushed.
It might reorganize as a organized crime organization though, or be the right wing Red Army Faction

If a Nazi Werwolf Terrorist Organization, that still have funds and arms, could there be an international alliance against them, like a bigger-scale Nazi-Hunt?

If a Nazi Werwolf Terrorist Organization, that still have funds and arms, could there be an international alliance against them, like a bigger-scale Nazi-Hunt?
I was thinking it might be like the IRA but much, much more international. Similar to Soviet KGB programs, it might get exploited by right wing dictatorships like Pinochet’s Chile

Questions:

Otto Skorzeny and like minded individuals actually had founded similiar groups. The whole Cold War era actually had a very active and connected right winged international terror front. Italian Neo Fascists, German Ex-Nazis and Neo Nazis, Japanese Revanchists, Croatian Exile Nationalists, etc..Bologna bombing, Oktoberfest bombing 1980, etc. Many Neo Nazis and Neo Fascusts travelled to South American countries ruled by right winged dictatorships sometimes on the invitation of former Nazis or to training camps in the Middle East. In tbe 60es and 70es Right winged terror groups had been inspired by the Revolutionary spirit of this decades and copied tactics of left winged terror groups aswell. Allegedly in Yemen left winged and right winged terrorist had been trained in the same cams at the same time by Al Fatah in tbe 70es.