WI: Napoleon died while invading Russia in 1812?

Essentially, for a timeline I'm working on (Redcoats on the Red Clay Soils), I'm considering having Napoleon die in the Winter of 1812, while trying to invade Russia. I'm doing this, mainly, because I don't want to have another one of those "Everything Outside of North America Remains the Same Until the Late 19th Century" timelines because those are boring and overdone.
So, let's imagine that Napoleon dies while trying to invade Russia, what does this mean for the Napoleonic Wars? Would any other Bonaparte kings try to claim themselves as Emperor of France (seeing as Napoleon II would be one at this point). How would an alternate Congress of Vienna go? Would Napoleon die change Europe that much?
Thanks for your time!!

Napoleón II was Emperor Francis's grandson, so it would be on Austria's interest to keep him on the throne against a Bourbon restoration perhaps.

Essentially, for a timeline I'm working on (Redcoats on the Red Clay Soils), I'm considering having Napoleon die in the Winter of 1812, while trying to invade Russia. I'm doing this, mainly, because I don't want to have another one of those "Everything Outside of North America Remains the Same Until the Late 19th Century" timelines because those are boring and overdone.
So, let's imagine that Napoleon dies while trying to invade Russia, what does this mean for the Napoleonic Wars? Would any other Bonaparte kings try to claim themselves as Emperor of France (seeing as Napoleon II would be one at this point). How would an alternate Congress of Vienna go? Would Napoleon die change Europe that much?
Thanks for your time!!

Errr... during the winter of 1812 Nappy was not trying to invade Russia: he was trying to get the Hell out of it alive. Surely, if he died during that winter the; the Napoleonic Wars are over due to an absense of Napoleon. None of the Bonapartes would try to declare himself an emperor because there is already a legitimate heir to the throne, Napoleon II.

Agreement with the government of NII probably would be reacheable without a continued fighting and without Congress of Vienna.

So we have a situation much like the "Malet-Coup" of 1812 tried to "create" (rumors of Nappys death to stage a republican coup)

The further development will probably depend on the ability of republicans and royalists to form a Government.

If they suceed and for a coalition with basically reinstating the Bourbons + consitutional monarchy, I expect the Coalition wars being over and France retains ist pre revolutionary borders (eventually with some gains/losses)

The Situation of the German/Italian/Polish allies of Naopleon is Maybe worse than OTL (no time to Change sides).

I doubt that Napoleon II will get his chance he is 1 year old at the time ;)

Most likely France colapese emediatly and we have a much quicker fall of the first french empire then we had in otl.

So we have a situation much like the "Malet-Coup" of 1812 tried to "create" (rumors of Nappys death to stage a republican coup)
Now that you mention him, I do wonder what would happen to Malet if Napoleon died while his coup was still underway. I know that a poltical prisoner impersonating a general might not be very sucessful in overthrowing the Bonaparte Dynasty, but the idea is just too fun to pass up.

So, based off of this, there are two possible outcomes: a successful Malet Coup (meaning that, most likely, a provisional government under interim President Lazare Carnot would be formed), or Austria persuading the other members of the coalition to keep the part-Austrian Napoleon II in power, likely over a rump government.