It seems that Emperor Napoleon I had enough time and contact with his 2nd wife, Marie Louise to try for another child. Let's say that he's lucky - and during/shortly after his visit in Dresden imperial couple is blessed with twin sons. And Napoleon now have three sons. Assuming that they are healthy and they have chance to live into adulthood, how different reign of Napoleon and his later life will be?

It seems that Emperor Napoleon I had enough time and contact with his 2nd wife, Marie Louise to try for another child. Let's say that he's lucky - and during/shortly after his visit in Dresden imperial couple is blessed with twin sons. And Napoleon now have three sons. Assuming that they are healthy and they have chance to live into adulthood, how different reign of Napoleon and his later life will be?
I mean if he still invades Russia and the war goes mostly as OTL then it doesn't matter if he was 1 son or 50. The most important butterfly is that either of the Twins is probably going to become the Bonaparte claimant to the French Throne and not Nappy 3 as in OTL.