WI: Margarethe of Austria, Queen of Hungary?

As Ferdinand has little chance to get Hungarian throne anyway I see Karl being not very willing to ceede even Austria to him (perhaps he'd try to make him duke of Würtemberg instead?). There could still be double or at least single marriage, sister of HRE is still the best option for Hungarian king IMHO and Margarethe should be in favour of that match.
I like the idea of Ferdinand being given Further Austria, Württemberg and maybe one or two other bits and bobs. Wonder who he'll marry here, though.
I would say to go with both Maximilian and a slightly longer living Ferdinand of Aragon able to executing their plans: so Karl V will secure the Imperial Crown while Maximilian is still alive being elected as King of the Romans and Ferdinand VI/III will be the King of Spain and husband of Isabella of Portugal...
That swap would put Netherlands (and eventually Milan) directly in the hands of the Imperial branch instead of giving them to Spain.
Karl can marry either his original fiancé Mary Tudor (the elder) or a surviving Charlotte/Louise of France or he will need to marry some German/Scandinavian princess...

That makes me wonder-is Albrecht Hohenzollern Grand Master of TO in this TL? IOTL Sigismund the Old opposed his candidature (as it was intended by TO, that Sigismund's nephew as Grand Master would have higher position in negotiations with Poland) but Max supported Albrecht against the will of Polish King.

What about letting his Wettin predecessor survive?