say that East Francia doesn’t become as decentralised as it did otl, i.e Otto I’s reforms last longer, but for whatever reason the HRE isn’t restored. The Kingdom continues down the centralisation and monarchical power that happened in the rest of Europe. In broad strokes, what happens?

Interesting idea however I don't know how long this central European kingdom will last with kingdoms to the side, the reason, the little states within the HRE lasted was because they were not a threat. It could cause France, Poland, Hungary and Denmark to cut away land from it earlier than OTL.

Interesting idea however I don't know how long this central European kingdom will last with kingdoms to the side, the reason, the little states within the HRE lasted was because they were not a threat. It could cause France, Poland, Hungary and Denmark to cut away land from it earlier than OTL.
France and Poland I could see, but would Denmark have the population to do anything against a kingdom with as dispersed a population as East Francia/Germany and Hungry has a lot of Turks to deal with, at least later one