WI King Rudolf I of Bohemia lived longer?

Rudolf had various issues throughout his short reign legitmizing his rule in Bohemia and Poland. If Rudolf had not had stomach problems and lived longer how would this have changed things?

Would he have managed to keep hold of the crown of Bohemia?

Would he have been able to take the crown of Poland?

How would this affect the House of Habsburg moving forwards in history?

Would he have been elected Holy Roman Emperor?
I doubt he would have been as John the Blind was not elected Holy Roman Emperor as the prince elcectors thought he was to powerful already being the King of Bohemia.

I did a thread about it a while ago, got some ideas. Rudolph would need to consolidate power from the Bohemian estates, as he died fighting them over mining rights, this will influence his standing over both his new kingdom as well as the Empire, you have to get rid of Henry of Carinthia too as well as rein Wenceslaus' daughters that gives a much better claim than Rudolph's. If the Czech wikipedia is right (why wouldn't it be? ;)) in order to appease both the pro-Habsburg Bohemian nobles and as a guarantee for the princes of the Empire that the head of the Habsburgs wouldn't become too powerful Albert I disinherited Rudolph from Austria and Swabia in favor of his younger children, how this will actually pull out is unknown for me, it will depend if Albert still suddenly dies to John Parricida or if actually manages to score negotiations with the Pope and get crowned as HRE, although as his successor Henry VII saw being crowned Emperor would mean staying for a while in Italy fighting and the Habsburg king is pretty old already (on his 60s) as much he can plan Rudolph's succession is uncertain. Even if the worst comes, the Habsburgs are in much better shape than OTL as Bohemia alone more than doubles their allodial possessions and standing on the Empire (there isn't a single family that rivals them).
For Poland, his chances aren't much better than the Luxemburgs honestly, particularly if he actually succeeds his father as King of Germany/HRE, he may score something similar: vassalize the Silesian Piasts and maybe some bigger gains in Greater Poland, but the whole kingdom may be too much considering he barely has control of his own.

I did a thread about it a while ago, got some ideas. Rudolph would need to consolidate power from the Bohemian estates, as he died fighting them over mining rights, this will influence his standing over both his new kingdom as well as the Empire, you have to get rid of Henry of Carinthia too as well as rein Wenceslaus' daughters that gives a much better claim than Rudolph's. If the Czech wikipedia is right (why wouldn't it be? ;)) in order to appease both the pro-Habsburg Bohemian nobles and as a guarantee for the princes of the Empire that the head of the Habsburgs wouldn't become too powerful Albert I disinherited Rudolph from Austria and Swabia in favor of his younger children, how this will actually pull out is unknown for me, it will depend if Albert still suddenly dies to John Parricida or if actually manages to score negotiations with the Pope and get crowned as HRE, although as his successor Henry VII saw being crowned Emperor would mean staying for a while in Italy fighting and the Habsburg king is pretty old already (on his 60s) as much he can plan Rudolph's succession is uncertain. Even if the worst comes, the Habsburgs are in much better shape than OTL as Bohemia alone more than doubles their allodial possessions and standing on the Empire (there isn't a single family that rivals them).
For Poland, his chances aren't much better than the Luxemburgs honestly, particularly if he actually succeeds his father as King of Germany/HRE, he may score something similar: vassalize the Silesian Piasts and maybe some bigger gains in Greater Poland, but the whole kingdom may be too much considering he barely has control of his own.

Do you think if Rudolk is not elected as Holy Roman Emperor that he would support his younger brother Frederick the Fair in the election for the Holy Roman Empire?