WI: Kaiser Wilhelm II taken to Britain in 1940?

I'm not describing my own views. I'm describing what the British leadership felt regarding Prussia and the Hohenzollerns.
no one in the British government believed that the Monarchy and its downfall brought nazism. Prussian Militarism was definitely blamed for German jingoism, but the hohenzollerns and prussia was not blamed for nazism. Nazism was weakest in prussia in comparison to rest of germany until the mid-1930s. The German Monarchs (Both Hohenzolllerns and subnational monarchies) would not have been given the offer to retreat to Britain if the British government thought so.

Coulsdon Eagle

Monthly Donor
From Giles MacDonough's The Last Kaiser: William the Impetuous.
"On 10 May 1940 one of Winston Churchill's secretaries, RCS Stevenson, wrote to the Foreign Office: 'Mr. Churchill wonders whether it would not be a good thing to give the ex-Kaiser a private hint that he would be received with consideration & dignity in England should he desire to seek asylum here.'
"The offer reached William via The Hague the next day. He declined. He was not slow to realise the propaganda aspect of the move. With characteristic acid he pronounced he: 'would rather be shot in Holland than flee to England. He had no desire to be photographed beside Churchill.' Queen Wilhelmina had always refused to see him, but she also thought about his well-being. She would have given him a refuge on a Dutch island if he desired. He stayed put. 'I shall never leave Doorn.'"

The telegram he sent to Hitler upon the fall of Paris did provoke the post-war Dutch government to impound Doorn & its contents. William was heard to exclaim: 'The brilliant leading generals in this war come from My school, they fought under My command in the world war as lieutenants, captains or young majors.'

"A new codicil to his will, written on 25 December 1933, made it clear that he refused to be buried in the Republic, Nazi or otherwise. That stopped Hitler's hopes of a state funeral with a chance to walk behind the coffin, as William had followed that of his grandfather... There were to be no swastikas... Hitler provided a special train to convey guests to the funeral as well as a battalion of honour."