WI: Henry VII was less paranoid?

As is well known, Henry VII was a paranoid King and understandably so (having spent years in exile and with his life at risk). But what if, for some reason, Henry VII was less or not paranoid at all? Let say this starts from the start of his reign and lasts through it. What changes? His early reign mightn’t change that much at all, since he wasn’t ridiculously paranoid at that time. If anything there will be small butterflies. Maybe he considered more potential brides for Arthur, ultimately still settling on Catherine since she was the best match at the time. Maybe she contemplates alternative brides for Margaret Tudor (namely Christian II)? Edward of Warwick is still going to die probably, since he was a liability that has to be dealt with at some point. Where things really start to kick off are if/when Arthur dies in 1502. Would a less paranoid Henry VII try to get a second son so soon? He’d probably go lighter on the fines though. Would he still be so protective over Henry VIII if he is less paranoid? What else might change?

I mean, the paranoia was… not unreasonable response to the circumstances.

Does a ‘less paranoid’ Henry VII survive all the tribulations he faced (Stafford and Lovell/Lincoln and Simnel/Warbeck/etc)?

I mean, the paranoia was… not unreasonable response to the circumstances.
Oh, I agree, I think it only got unreasonable towards the end and even then it was not as ridiculous as it was made out to be.
Does a ‘less paranoid’ Henry VII survive all the tribulations he faced (Stafford and Lovell/Lincoln and Simnel/Warbeck/etc)?
I suppose he would, after all I don’t see much changing at that time since he wasn’t that paranoid. Butterflies would probably kick in the 1500s.
I mean, "less paranoid" Henry VII probably doesn't ever try for the throne

Why? I guess it could depend on how you interpret it, but my guess is that Henry went for the crown because it was a Fight or Die situation.

Even if he had been less paranoid, wouldn't Elizabeth of York have conceived again? With one son, it is very risky for such a young dynasty.