WI: George of Clarence had married Mary of Burgundy?

If Anne Neville dies in the mid-1470s, could Richard of Gloucester be a possible husband for Mary?
Well, that would depend mostly from the relationship between England and Burgundy. If they are good Richard would be surely a candidate. His English lands and title would be inhereited by his son Edward of Middleham and in any case Edward trusted Richard so I do not see obstacles from that side.

Well, that would depend mostly from the relationship between England and Burgundy. If they are good Richard would be surely a candidate. His English lands and title would be inhereited by his son Edward of Middleham and in any case Edward trusted Richard so I do not see obstacles from that side.
If Richard of Shrewsbury marries Anne of Brittany, and Edward V marries Isabella/Juana of Castile, it looks like the Yorks may out-Habsburg the Habsburgs.

Have we discussed who Maximilian will marry? How badly would Anglo-Imperial relations be hurt here?

We eventually get a reverse of the Spanish Armada situation, with an Anglo-Burgundian prince (or king) contesting the throne(s) of Castile and/or Aragon?

If Richard of Shrewsbury marries Anne of Brittany, and Edward V marries Isabella/Juana of Castile, it looks like the Yorks may out-Habsburg the Habsburgs.

Have we discussed who Maximilian will marry? How badly would Anglo-Imperial relations be hurt here?
Edward V then would likely marry Juana as Isabella was destined to marry in Portugal.
Wife for Maximilian is not easy... possible choices for him are:
a) Elizabeth of York (but she is likely a couple of years too young]
b) a Jagellon princess/relative
c) some German princess
d) some French lady (including Marie of Orleans and the younger daughters of Eleanor of Navarre)
e) sone Italian princess (but Savoy and Naples have someone to offer)?

While Frederick III and Maximilian might be sore with Edward for yoinking Burgundy from them, I doubt this would lead to England and France being any friendlier, and it seems Anglo-Imperial relations won't be that much worse.

While Frederick III and Maximilian might be sore with Edward for yoinking Burgundy from them, I doubt this would lead to England and France being any friendlier, and it seems Anglo-Imperial relations won't be that much worse.
Well is not like who Maximilian was the only candidate who Charles the Bold has a son in-law: Nicholas of Anjou was likely the favorite candidate before his early death, and the King of France was strongly pushing his son the Dauphin as husband for Mary so is not like who Richard has stolen Mary from Maximilian

Well is not like who Maximilian was the only candidate who Charles the Bold has a son in-law: Nicholas of Anjou was likely the favorite candidate before his early death, and the King of France was strongly pushing his son the Dauphin as husband for Mary so is not like who Richard has stolen Mary from Maximilian
The french king also want a neapolitan/aragon match for Mary when charles the bold was alive but not Nicholas.

Mary can be used to marry Ferdinand of Aragon to prevent a union with Isabella of Castile that is if Charles the Bold has a son.