WI Frankfurt Proposals Accepted

I'm personally about to run a map game/forum game set in the aftermath of a scenario where Napoleon accepts the Frankfurt Proposals and they (somehow) pass by Britain, either through Aberdeen's bungle or through a general change in attitude elsewhere in the negotiations. The question I'd like to pose is moreso related to the aftermath of this event- things like the French integration of the Rhineland, Napoleon's leadership and that of his successor (possible Beauharnais regency for Napoleon II?), as well as the geopolitical and industrial development of the world at large in the following years. Again, just- whatever conjecture you'd like to provide on what butterflies this provides to the world timeline and the most probable events that follow.

Here is linked what is VAGUELY the map. There are two errors I spotted, in Austrian Galicia and off at Mainz, which should be French. It still serves as a good guide.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/ffe0/...s_of_frankfurt_by_saluslibertatis-dbllgl4.jpg

The problem with Frankfurt Proposals is that Britain didn't accepted these, and would probably never, making the whole thing aborted before it even had a chance.
As long, indeed, these proposals are only biding Austria (with maybe Prussia) there's no guarantee for Napoleon than giving up what was still a geostrategical advantage wouldn't be a huge diplomatical and military blunder.

Lord Aberdeen was either clueless about his government's opinion, or mislead Metternich on this part, but London was NOT to accept an Europe based on such lines.

Lord Rovert Stewart Castlereagh, 27 November 1813
Lord Aberdeen will not be surprised that, after such succeeding victories, the english nation would probably look with disdain a peace that wouldn't strictly confine France within its old boundaries; even at this condition, peace with Napoleon will never be popular, because it would be believed that he might have wanted to maintain it. Cabinet is decided to use all of its influence to prevent Allies to both an agreement that wouldn't present solid guarantees. Consider that taking Antwerp from France, it's, beyond any other reason, the most essential to british interests.
Other letters make the British position quite clear.

You'd really need London at least showing interest on merely tolerating a "Frankfurt's Europe" to have these proposals being considered as credible and worthy of consideration by Napoleon.
Not that the emperor was unwilling to negociate, several of primitively "unnegociable" demands and conditions being gaven up as Metternich made clear they wouldn't be accepted, period : abandoning pretentions on the Confederation of the Rhine was considered acceptable then (even if loosing strategical control on the right-bank, at least entierely, wasn't. Loosing control over most of formerly Austrian lands either was considered an acceptable loss (not giving up North Italy, tough).
The big problem, at least for Britain, is that loosing anything of IOTL Belgium would have been definitaly unnaceptable for Nappie, even if it meant British acceptance of the proposals (which wouldn't have been enough, might I say).

You'd need Napoleon somehow do better in 1813, enough to push for a significant (but not all, obviously : some were just not going to happen) part of his demands in the proposals, and then you'd need some change in British politics to have them accepting at least part of the situation. IMO, it would probably seen as a temporary truce.

The problem with Frankfurt Proposals is that Britain didn't accepted these, and would probably never, making the whole thing aborted before it even had a chance.

Assume a Napoleonic success at Leipzig; then, setting the stage for another push forward. What I'm looking for is more the aftermath of such a peace than the settlement which creates it, as I said.

Assume a Napoleonic success at Leipzig; then, setting the stage for another push forward. What I'm looking for is more the aftermath of such a peace than the settlement which creates it, as I said.
Thing is, in order to have Britain agree to consider a continental peace, Napoleon doing better wouldn't be enough (and giving his ressources, both material and human are thinning down, another push forward might not be realisable besides a strategic victory in 1813) : you really need to change the mindset that dominated British policies.
Giving Britain is not only the main logistical and economical provider of the coalition, and that it's not really threatened by Napoleon at this point, you'd need inner changes : I don't say they're implausible, just that I don't know what would be necessary.

At this point, of course, the peace (more or less temporary, depending on the situation) wouldn't really be based on Frankfurt's proposals but at best an amended version of it, depending on Britain's interests. Again, without Britain guaranting the peace, Nappie would probably not considering it as a serious proposal.