what if Alexander II was a fascist and turned Russian Empire into a totalitarian one party state of greatly expanded secret police party equal power as the emperor and equal vote only for his party mirroring his political views but as requirement for election as votes of alteast half of voters to know opinion of his people
He forcibly assimilates minorities like Polish, Ukrainians, Finnish, Tartars with mandatory education in Russian with Nationalist propaganda and banning of other languages
He modernizes Russia by abolishing serfdom with private property and giving free land for homesteads beyond Urals with less taxes to encourage immigration and adopts european gauge for railways. He with funds raised from extremely high taxes on other sectors expands war related industries including Weapons production, transport systems and light industry supplying military to be proportional to that of Germany
He retains san stefano, avoids assasination, defeats japan but his son still dies and Nicholas II succeeds him

how will this affect WW1 if it happens with same alliances and Schlieffen Plan as in OTL ? will central powers be steam rolled ?

Last edited:
How someone can be fascist before ideology is even exist or clearly defined?

It is bit same if you ask what if Martin Luther would had been communist.

How someone can be fascist before ideology is even exist or clearly defined?
I used it for convenience Alexander II of this TL just like Qin Shi Huang perfectly fits the definition fascism defined by Mussolini as
"The Fascist conception of the State is all-embracing; outside of it no human or spiritual values can exist, much less have value. Thus understood, Fascism is totalitarian, and the Fascist State – a synthesis and a unit inclusive of all values – interprets, develops, and potentiates the whole life of a people."

I used it for convenience Alexander II of this TL just like Qin Shi Huang perfectly fits the definition fascism defined by Mussolini as
"The Fascist conception of the State is all-embracing; outside of it no human or spiritual values can exist, much less have value. Thus understood, Fascism is totalitarian, and the Fascist State – a synthesis and a unit inclusive of all values – interprets, develops, and potentiates the whole life of a people."
I understand you're a banned user, but it's a lot more complicated than that.