WI Draka were dark mirror to other countries?

Thanks! I would really need to find a name. The Draka are named after Francis Drake, right? Gotta think of a portuguese equivalent...
Bartolomeu Dias (first European to reach the Cape) or Vasco de Gama (first Portuguese to sail to India by way of the Cape) are the kind of historical figures whose names would be most applicable, but the first is just a bit too generic (calling themselves "los dios" sounds weird/blasphemous). And "gamo" is just not an impressive word at all in Portuguese.

Bartolomeu Dias (first European to reach the Cape) or Vasco de Gama (first Portuguese to sail to India by way of the Cape) are the kind of historical figures whose names would be most applicable, but the first is just a bit too generic (calling themselves "los dios" sounds weird/blasphemous). And "gamo" is just not an impressive word at all in Portuguese.
Maybe Gama like the greek letter Gamma? It would sound like Draka a bit
With "Gamienses" like Draka's Homo Drakensis

I know it's been a little while, but something occurred to me regarding my Spanish Draka idea. What about conquistador as an honorary title for successful military commanders?