WI Draka were dark mirror to other countries?

I'd think it should be something like the Holy Latin Empire.

Also, maybe as a counterpart to the Draka's preference for impalement as a punishment, the Spaniards use burning at the stake as their go-to punishment. Also, Faith would be more important for them than Race I imagine. I can also foresee them picking up some influence from the native tribes like the Inca or Aztecs, sorta like the Pagan/Indian fads of the Draka, with military ranks and such being taken from the Aztecs perhaps.

If they have a world domination ideology like Canon Draka, it would definitely be religiously motivated. And if we give them ubertech like the Draka had, I'd go with either Biotech or Ancient-Aliens BS, probably discovered from the same spot where Indie took the Crystal Skulls.
"We are not superior due to our Iberian race, nor due to our native blood. We are not superior due to our Catholic faith, nor due to our respect for the savage paganism of these lands. We are superior because we are the mixture of all of these things, the synthesis of all of them into us, the final race."

Alot of elements from Colonial Spanish policy could be included as well. There would probably be some sort of caste system akin to the one the Spanish used, along with issues of Monopolies crushing small businesses in the territories. However, I don't see this system really being implemented until they begin expanding beyond South America (I imagine as an analog to the Draka conquest of Europe, the Latins conquer North America, or at least a part of it, around the Vietnam era).

"We are not superior due to our Iberian race, nor due to our native blood. We are not superior due to our Catholic faith, nor due to our respect for the savage paganism of these lands. We are superior because we are the mixture of all of these things, the synthesis of all of them into us, the final race."
Dark mirror of Francia's Paraguay, maybe? :)

Alot of elements from Colonial Spanish policy could be included as well. There would probably be some sort of caste system akin to the one the Spanish used, along with issues of Monopolies crushing small businesses in the territories. However, I don't see this system really being implemented until they begin expanding beyond South America (I imagine as an analog to the Draka conquest of Europe, the Latins conquer North America, or at least a part of it, around the Vietnam era).
Perhaps the US falls apart early (articles of the confederation, perhaps).

I was thinking the Empire got sick of US interventionism in Central America and launched an invasion of their own after nearly starting nuclear war with Cuba.
There's gotta be some amount of silly parallelism to be a real Draka story. Maybe the TTL Zimmerman Telegram still happens...so the empire steamrolls the US during WWI and then the Protracted Struggle is with a German-dominated Old World that's reconciled with the British Empire--Lutheran Prussia and Anglican Britain against a nightmare version of Catholic Spain. Thesis and antithesis. The Latin Empire would have toeholds in the Old World, in Spain itself (and maybe the Two Sicilies?), the Philippines, maybe Japan and Vietnam too and the Portuguese toeholds in India. Geographically, this would become the reverse of the canon Draka.

There's gotta be some amount of silly parallelism to be a real Draka story. Maybe the TTL Zimmerman Telegram still happens...so the empire steamrolls the US during WWI and then the Protracted Struggle is with a German-dominated Old World that's reconciled with the British Empire--Lutheran Prussia and Anglican Britain against a nightmare version of Catholic Spain. Thesis and antithesis. The Latin Empire would have toeholds in the Old World, in Spain itself (and maybe the Two Sicilies?), the Philippines, maybe Japan and Vietnam too and the Portuguese toeholds in India. Geographically, this would become the reverse of the canon Draka.
I like it.

I imagine that the Empire would attempt a policy of race-mixing in the old spanish way in the newly conquered American territories (much to the horror of many Americans, especially in the South) as a method of deluding the American system of race and maybe creating a new loyal caste of the Empire.

Kaiserreich's Mittelafrika is pretty much Germany's Draka
I mean it's a african colony ran by the nazis under Imperial Germany, that's as close as it gets
If you could recreate it in a scenario where Germany still loses WWI but doesnt go Nazi you have a "good Germany" facing it's dark mirror

IOTL Taiwan served as a colony of the Japanese Empire and most notably held a very close relationship with them
Meanwhile also IOTL Mao opted to capture rather than kill the last remaining Qing and had the prince "reeducated"

So assuming a role reversal scenario where the nationalists take mainland China and the communists take Taiwan, what you have is:

-A former japanese colony
-A maoist "China"
-The exiled Qing

Dont think there's anything more like a chinese "Draka" than a place where the japanese rule would be seen with nostalgia under the rule of the Chinese Communist Party with the Qing still relevant as a propaganda tool

Kinda resembling Code Geass's China in a way