WI: Could a Watergate Scandal happen under a Robert Kennedy Presidency?

There seems to be multiple different sources claiming this. The idea that its all one big conspiracy seems like a rather strange claim to make...

Making a claim =/= telling the truth. Though I am curious to know specifically what sources you are referring to, just to settle this whole debate.

Making a claim =/= telling the truth. Though I am curious to know specifically what sources you are referring to, just to settle this whole debate.
Like I said, I just googled "did RFK cheat on his wife" and literally every result basically said that he did

Joe Jr., John and Ted Kennedy were raised as their father's sons. Rose Kennedy took Robert and raised him as her son and he was a fairly straight and true good Catholic boy because of it.

Like I said, I just googled "did RFK cheat on his wife" and literally every result basically said that he did

Well, I literally just did google "did RFK cheat on his wife" and I found a series of quotes from Larry Tye (who wrote a whole book on RFK). He thinks he may have cheated on his wife occasionally, though he doesn't cite any evidence for this. This article from 5 years ago says, "Despite the influence of his family, Tye says Bobby was most likely the Kennedy male who was least likely to stray. “He was probably the most puritanical and probably the most sanctimonious of Joe Kennedy’s boys,” Tye says. It all comes back to love for and relationship with his wife, Ethel, who Tye spoke with while writing the book. Bobby, he says, was more faithful than any of the other Kennedy men. “There’s a reason that Ethel has lived with these rumors for 50 years and has stopped listening to or reading about them,” he says. “What she cared about is not only did Bobby always come home, but that he came home to her and the kids.” “He hugely loved Ethel Kennedy,” Tye says. “They’re one of the great romances of American politics.”

In another article, Tye is quoted as saying, "Some who know him say that Bobby flirted (like other members of the Kennedy family), and may have been unfaithful," but clarified, "I don't know whether or not Bobby cheated."

So take that for what you will.

marktaha

Banned
Who'd have turned down the chance to sleep with Marilyn Monroe? Wouldn't Ethel have been glad of a break?

Well, I literally just did google "did RFK cheat on his wife" and I found a series of quotes from Larry Tye (who wrote a whole book on RFK). He thinks he may have cheated on his wife occasionally, though he doesn't cite any evidence for this. This article from 5 years ago says, "Despite the influence of his family, Tye says Bobby was most likely the Kennedy male who was least likely to stray. “He was probably the most puritanical and probably the most sanctimonious of Joe Kennedy’s boys,” Tye says. It all comes back to love for and relationship with his wife, Ethel, who Tye spoke with while writing the book. Bobby, he says, was more faithful than any of the other Kennedy men. “There’s a reason that Ethel has lived with these rumors for 50 years and has stopped listening to or reading about them,” he says. “What she cared about is not only did Bobby always come home, but that he came home to her and the kids.” “He hugely loved Ethel Kennedy,” Tye says. “They’re one of the great romances of American politics.”

In another article, Tye is quoted as saying, "Some who know him say that Bobby flirted (like other members of the Kennedy family), and may have been unfaithful," but clarified, "I don't know whether or not Bobby cheated."

So take that for what you will.
Most so-called sources about this RFK thing are generally dubious (like Daily Mail for example).