WI: Columbine Inside Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is well known that all mass shootings are actually organized by the NRA in order to sell more guns. :)

Seriously, conspiracy theories like this have no place on this board. I hope this thread gets removed soon.

What if the Government was Behind the Columbine Shooting in April 1999?

There is no reason there is to be, the only reason I am posting here is to get into this thread before it is locked and you are kicked.

I am wondering which banned troll you are a sockpuppet of,

Earl_of_Sommerset
MasterAccount
Mike Collins

those are my best three guesses.

I also will direct you to LandoverBaptist.com where your trolling would be appreciated.

How exactly are you going to cover it up, if the government did it. If you haven't noticed, governments are often very sloppy and not very efficient.

How exactly are you going to cover it up, if the government did it. If you haven't noticed, governments are often very sloppy and not very efficient.

More to the point what would the government GAIN out of it? What is the upside? Randomly killing kids would do what exactly to help Clinton? It makes no sense AT ALL!!!!

whitecrow

Banned

Earl_of_Sommerset
MasterAccount
Mike Collins

If this is a troll, I don't think it is MasterAccount since it does not involve Sonic the Hedgehog :p
I'm sorry, are you arguing that a mod shouldn't ban somebody for doing a thing the mod considers racist?

I mean, this was a case where the mod was wrong, but that's a thing that will happen, rules can't get rid of that.
I think some mods should ease off the banhammer. In the case I described, simply saying something like "such language is not appreciated around these parts" would have sufficed.

Last edited:
More to the point what would the government GAIN out of it? What is the upside? Randomly killing kids would do what exactly to help Clinton? It makes no sense AT ALL!!!!

Generally the idea is that the govt would use it as an excuse to "take their guns" or to impose evil policies.

Just checked wiki, but it seems there was little new laws from Columbine. So if it was an "inside job" (it wasn't) what was the point? Clinton has a great economy, so he doesn't need it. Republicans would rather have race riots. What does it do for big business, or big labor? Even the UN didn't try to invade the US over it. So why (and who??) would commit a shooting at a high school besides 2 evil kids?

Just checked wiki, but it seems there was little new laws from Columbine. So if it was an "inside job" (it wasn't) what was the point? Clinton has a great economy, so he doesn't need it. Republicans would rather have race riots. What does it do for big business, or big labor? Even the UN didn't try to invade the US over it. So why (and who??) would commit a shooting at a high school besides 2 evil kids?

Ahh, but what if they secretly impose laws to start mind controlling the masses, using chemtrails to change how the normal person thinks so they don't notice the conspiracy around them.

I have actually heard this before. The justifications they make are absurd.

The Vulture

Banned
There is no reason there is to be, the only reason I am posting here is to get into this thread before it is locked and you are kicked.

Earl_of_Sommerset
MasterAccount
Mike Collins

I also will direct you to LandoverBaptist.com where your trolling would be appreciated.

Apparently no troll has ever had a distinct and recognizable posting style.

Status
Not open for further replies.