WI: Columbine Inside Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm prety sure this counts as a conspiracy theory, and not as an actual WI. You might want to take it down before a mod sees it.

whitecrow

Banned
What if the Government was Behind the Columbine Shooting in April 1999?
The mods here do not approve of conspiracy theory threads. Given the topic is sensitive and some mods ban people over rather minor things, if I were you I would plead your case before one of them comes here and issues a ban.

So, you're asking what if the shooters were more politically-oriented and made up a microstate and formally declared independence before going out shooting? I think that'd cast a shadow on the microstate movement, for one...

whitecrow

Banned
Lots of free speech on this site...
Blame the mods. CalBear once banned a person for using the term "colored" because he thought it was raceist (fortunately, someone pointed out that the term, though antiquated, is not raceist and that is actually used by some non-whites to describe themselves so the ban was lifted)

"Free Speech" applies to Government regulation, not the rules as set by private groups.

OOO, maybe AH.com needs a Constitutional Convention? :cool:

Blame the mods. CalBear once banned a person for using the term "colored" because he thought it was raceist (fortunately, someone pointed out that the term, though antiquated, is not raceist and that is actually used by some non-whites to describe themselves so the ban was lifted)

I'm sorry, are you arguing that a mod shouldn't ban somebody for doing a thing the mod considers racist?

I mean, this was a case where the mod was wrong, but that's a thing that will happen, rules can't get rid of that.

"Free Speech" applies to Government regulation, not the rules as set by private groups.

Also this.

The Vulture

Banned
To what end? What would that accomplish? What world do you live in where there's more to be gained by lying than by honesty?

Status
Not open for further replies.