WI: Amalgam Comics always existing pop-culture effects

In a world where Amalgam Comics has been around since the 1930's (I'm assuming that's when they were formed since their fictional history goes back to the Golden Age of Comics) and DC and Marvel never existed what would be the pop culture effects?

Perhaps another comic book comapnies woiuld follow the same route? Charleston comics could fuse with Fawcett if they're not bought by DC for starts

Are you referring to the Amalgam Comics from the 90's? That could be interesting, but it needs a bit of an overhaul in my opinion to change bad matchups. And to bring a sense of unity between the heroes and villains.

Perhaps another comic book comapnies woiuld follow the same route? Charleston comics could fuse with Fawcett if they're not bought by DC for starts
I don't mean DC and Marvel fuse into one company. (DC and Marvel as we know them today didn't even exist back then.) I mean that Amalgam Comics characters like Super Solider, Dark Claw, and Spider-Boy have always been around since the golden age of comics. (Or whenever they were created in the fictional history of Amalgam)

Are you referring to the Amalgam Comics from the 90's? That could be interesting, but it needs a bit of an overhaul in my opinion to change bad matchups. And to bring a sense of unity between the heroes and villains.
Yep. What matchups would you change? I for one would change Green Skull from being a Red Skull/Lex Luther combo to a Red Skull/Zod combo.

Hm would this mean the concepts of Mutants have existed back as far as the 30's? Also interesting to note would be that Sparrow is our TL's Jubilee. Imagine what effect and Asian-American sidekick would have on the pop culture timeline with those effects. Least it'll knock off the gay rumours a bit. Also, Super Soldier in the comics has his powers fading, so mabye he changes people in the role at some point? John Henry Wilson as the next Super Soldier perhaps?

Super Soldier in the comics has his powers fading, so mabye he changes people in the role at some point?
You're forgetting that this is comic books so if the butterflies still make the whole "status quo is god" a thing in mainstream comics. They will find a way to stop him from loosing his powers. IOTL Marvel is going to either change Magneto's backstory or say he drank a magic potion to stop him from ageing

You're forgetting that this is comic books so if the butterflies still make the whole "status quo is god" a thing in mainstream comics. They will find a way to stop him from loosing his powers. IOTL Marvel is going to either change Magneto's backstory or say he drank a magic potion to stop him from ageing

True, but it's something they could add into a later date with the character as a way to give him a successor.