WI: Alternate War of the Austrian Succession and Post-War

I will not post again until Monday as I will be getting ready to go on vacation in north Georgia (Dahlonega mostly). HOWEVER, as I have no intention of abandoning my idea of an alternate War of the Austrian Succession despite the fact I'm clearly lacking in critical information, I will open up discussion on the possibility of a multiple PoD situation in order to try to be more realistic (or as this is an alternate timeline) a more plausible one (while alternate timelines do have a basis in reality, the fact they're alternate means that reality can be stretched within plausible boundaries). That said, I'm also wishing to continue the discussion on the flashpoints I listed a few pages back (and please lets get more people involved, because as much as I enjoy constructive debating and criticism, when the same one or two people respond, it tends to feel stale-no offense meant).

I would like to find a suitable point for a PoD for each of these countries:
1) Poland-Lithuania
2) Austria
3) Brandenburg-Prussia (later Prussia)
4) Muscovy (Russia)
5) Ottoman Empire
6) France
7) England (Great Britain)
8) Spain
9) The Holy Roman Empire (yes, ALL of it)
10) Bavaria
If it requires more than one PoD, that's fine. Once I have that available, I will attempt to forge them into a backstory that will make the results of the alternate WoAS more plausible. I will begin a separate thread (with a link to this one) for the actual timeline. As I still wish this to be a collaborative work, I will also very soon be seeking potential co-authors. Until Monday, however, I will not reply to any posts left here because-again-I will be preparing for my vacation during the week of June 7-12
Wow, you are asking other people for PODs on 10 countries? Go and do some research! I've spent the last year on and off researching for my TL and it's still not ready.

But I'll give it a try. Realistically, you can't really tear apart the Habsburg Monarchy right now. Best you can do is this:
1) Prussia takes Silesia
2) Bavaria takes Upper Austria and Bohemia proper
3) Fleury dies a bit earlier and Belle-Isle has more power, convincing the king to send additional French troops to Bavaria, preventing Austrian conquests of Bavaria and maybe even invading Tyrol, putting Austria on the defensive on all fronts
4) at this point the Maritime Powers will intervene with the Pragmatic Army, but the French defeat them in an ATL Battle of Dettingen
5) so far, Austrians are holding their own in the Duchy of Milan, but defeats in the north prevent any reinforcements from coming to Italy and they will be in a bad position
6) Prussia will leave the war once MT gives up Silesia, so will the Saxons once they see there is nothing to gain. Austria focuses all her troops against Bavaria, which means you will need huge French support to prevent Austrian reconquest of Bohemia and Upper Austria
7)luckily, by 1744 France openly joins the war and invades across the Rhine. Louis XV can't catch the smallpox like OTL so the campaign can proceed. Hanover and other north German states won't move because of their fear of Prussia. There should be a huge battle somewhere in Southern Germany that the French win.
8)in Italy, French, Spanish and maybe Neapolitan troops converge on Milan. Savoy might try to fight but if they see Austria is failing, they might jump ship and join the invasion. As in the War of Polish Succession, they will drag it off.
9)in 1745 there is the Jacobite rising, causing problems for the British and a massive French invasion of the Austrian Netherlands under Maurice of Saxony that results in them taking Brussels
10) in 1745 Charles VII should survive at least a couple more years and then have his son be elected
11)sometime by 1747-48 the Austrians are completely exhausted and make peace. Prussia gets Silesia, Bavaria Upper Austria, Bohemia and the Imperial title(and maybe Breisgau), France gets some forts on the Rhine and, if Louis doesn't return it, at least parts of the ANL (maybe Hainault, bits of Luxemburg and some towns in Flanders like Tournai etc.)
Savoy gets bits of Milan like OTL but Austria must keep at least the core of the Duchy so there is some balance (Savoy would never allow the Bourbons take all of it)
Infante Felipe gets Parma and Piacenza

There, that is a rough sketch with a lot of things skipped

Spain would almost certainly gain Sicily, Naples, and potentially Sardinia as well, assuming that Savoy doesn't rush in to claim that island first. Even if they dont get Sardinia though, Spain will have almost certainly restored their position pre-Utrecht within Italy.
Sardinia WAS already with Savoy at that time

BIG UPDATE
I will be considering posting a map in the timeline thread to show the changes in boundaries that took place at the end of the alt WoAS and show the difference between the alt-borders and the OTL borders. This will take time as between working, getting adjusted to a new car recently purchased and continuous research for the timeline project I wont be able to make the map ASAP

Also, even though I have made considerable progress in the timeline, I'm still open to having a co-author well versed in economics or military to join. If interested, please provide an example from a previous work and specify which area you wish to assist in. I won't deny that my knowledge of both economics and military is shoddy at best.

Lastly, while I haven't read through all the comments and discussions as there are too many and my time is limited. I do appreciate each and every constructive comment and discussion that's been posted and welcome further such. If and when I have the opportunity I will answer any questions you may have.

I will admit to making mistakes in terms of not doing paragraphs. Keep in mind I am new to writing out timelines, so I will make mistakes, but only through continued efforts and minor improvements here and there will I get better

WILL BE RETURNING TO THE TIMELINE VERY SOON
To those who have been following the thread, I apologize for not updating it. Between the Holidays recently, uncertainty over my job security and two deaths in my family..I've been rather distracted. But I'm going to start devoting time to continuing this timeline and also focus on the other timeline based on an alternate War of the Spanish Succession 'Gloria Bavaria!'

To those who have followed, I hope you will continue to do so. To those who have offered constructive criticism, I hear you and appreciate the imput. As I do more of these, I will try my utmost to make the improvements you suggest