Which TL should I do?

Which TL should I do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which post 1900 TL should I do?:

A Real Pistol: POD: October 16, 1909: What if William Howard Taft and Porfirio Diaz were assassinated on the border?

Boats Against the Current: POD: June 10, 1920: What if General Leonard Wood of Hew Hampshire and Governor Frank Lowden of Illinois reached a did wherein they both appeared on the ticket?

Bullets at Blair House: POD: November 1, 1950: What if Harry Truman was assassinated by Puerto Rican nationalists?

The Land of Smear and Grab: POD: September 27, 1955: What if Dwight D. Eisenhower declined to seek another term?

A Girl's Best Friend: POD: August 4, 1962: What if Marilyn Monroe lived?

The Impossible Dream: POD: June 5, 1968: What if RFK lived?

Fear, Loathing and Chowder on the Campaign Trail '72: POD: July 12, 1972: What if Ted Kennedy became George McGovern's running mate?

No Soviet Domination: POD: October 16, 1976: What if Gerald Ford performed better in the debates?

No Monkey Business: POD: December 31, 1986: What if Gary Hart and Donna Rice never met?

A New Breeze of Freedom: POD: January 26, 1992: What if all the sexual assault allegations up to that point at been made against Bill Clinton?

I know some of these have been done to death (I even wrote A Girl's Best Friend into a short story for Altered America. I've been expanding it in my head ever since.) But I hope to give you my takes on these TLs (Even if I started and stopped some of these before.) You will have two votes and one day.

I mean I'd like to do all of them. Just want to know which I should do first.
Even then, a point that could be made is simply: which one do you think you would have the most fun writing? or which one do you think would be easiest for you to write? Do you like doing the easiest/best things first, or do you leave the best for last?

Even then, a point that could be made is simply: which one do you think you would have the most fun writing? or which one do you think would be easiest for you to write? Do you like doing the easiest/best things first, or do you leave the best for last?
Touche.

Which post 1900 TL should I do?:

A Real Pistol: POD: October 16, 1909: What if William Howard Taft and Porfirio Diaz were assassinated on the border?

Boats Against the Current: POD: June 10, 1920: What if General Leonard Wood of Hew Hampshire and Governor Frank Lowden of Illinois reached a did wherein they both appeared on the ticket?

Bullets at Blair House: POD: November 1, 1950: What if Harry Truman was assassinated by Puerto Rican nationalists?

The Land of Smear and Grab: POD: September 27, 1955: What if Dwight D. Eisenhower declined to seek another term?

A Girl's Best Friend: POD: August 4, 1962: What if Marilyn Monroe lived?

The Impossible Dream: POD: June 5, 1968: What if RFK lived?

Fear, Loathing and Chowder on the Campaign Trail '72: POD: July 12, 1972: What if Ted Kennedy became George McGovern's running mate?

No Soviet Domination: POD: October 16, 1976: What if Gerald Ford performed better in the debates?

No Monkey Business: POD: December 31, 1986: What if Gary Hart and Donna Rice never met?

A New Breeze of Freedom: POD: January 26, 1992: What if all the sexual assault allegations up to that point at been made against Bill Clinton?

I know some of these have been done to death (I even wrote A Girl's Best Friend into a short story for Altered America. I've been expanding it in my head ever since.) But I hope to give you my takes on these TLs (Even if I started and stopped some of these before.) You will have two votes and one day.

I voted for Boats Against the Current. I'd like to see a Republican 1920s sans Warren G. Harding.