"Where have AH.commers been?" v2

A while back, there was a thread where users could add to a collective map of their travels, which stemmed from a map I posted. That thread is long dead, so I figured I ought to make a new version. The rules are simple: copy the map into whatever program you prefer, and use the color code to add where you've been. Priority for each color goes from top to bottom, and if you're replacing a dark-colored county with a higher-priority status, use the lighter color. I'll start out with U.S. counties and a world map, but feel free to add another map if you'd like- as long as you use the same color scheme.

0XMn2MR.png

upload_2018-9-4_12-34-45.png

Jasen777

Donor
So I wasn't in on the first thread...

What's the precise difference between "been to" and "briefly stopped in"? Does "been to" imply an overnight stay or several hours?

Also it'd take me a bit to fill in all the U.S. counties I've been in/through. Are you doing turn claims or some system like that?

So I wasn't in on the first thread...

What's the precise difference between "been to" and "briefly stopped in"? Does "been to" imply an overnight stay or several hours?

Also it'd take me a bit to fill in all the U.S. counties I've been in/through. Are you doing turn claims or some system like that?
"Been to" means that you've gone to the area and stayed overnight or for some sort of activity like a day trip. "Briefly stopped in" means that you were there for a pit stop- such as a highway rest stop or meal break.

Mind If I use the old map to complete these?
I'd rather that this thread use the new map.

Figured I'd do the county one too, but didn't do the greens because then it'd just be coloring massive chunks of the South and Midwest green :coldsweat:

Places I've Lived.png

Places AH Has Been.png