Donor
A united Britain, facing off against Caesar

Dacia showed how it could be done

Best Regards
Grey Wolf

Driftless

Donor
For the America's:

• Domestication of larger animals - a surviving horse, pig-like animals (i.e. Peccari Rex), Deerlike animals.
  • improved metallurgy - A western hemisphere Copper, Bronze, & Iron Age
  • Much greater use of the wheel.
  • Polynesians in the Americas.

From Europe:

• Doggerland
  • Pre-Roman Britain (I know that's pushing the fringe of the OP)

I would absolutely love a POD on prehistoric Mid East, starting with migrations to and from the Mid East upwards in time. Would be very interesting, I would not know how to assist someone with this however.

Early colonization of New Zealand

Ancient-Indo-Europeans further their invasions into the middle-east. Taking over Mesopatamia and even Egypt.

pygmy Mammoths Survive in Siberian islands.

Etruscans build earlier Roman empire.

Tartessos civilization gets an early start when Phoenician sailors establish the civilization by 1200 BC.

Pictish civilization becomes the ''Phoenicians of the north'' and establish colonies across the isles of the North sea.

Tuetonic tribes push east not west, and go as far as Kazakhstan.

Native Americans get to domesticate ''stranger'' animals such as monkeys and boars. Maybe even deer, or even breed labor dogs the size of cows to do manual labor.

Intransigent Southerner said:
Gobekli Tepe wasn't a truly urbanized site, I'm not completely sure why so many people think this.

I seem to have fallen prey to pop history. I shall go apologise to the Gods.

That said, could you explain why you say that? Wasn't it a permanent habitat?

Here goes Nothing

1. It is well known that human beings have the ability to memorize large chunks of data, and that writing is a "frozen/portable memory" device. Some people can memorize the contents of the entire Talmud.
If some tribe managed to take advantage of this and had a class of memorizers, like the human "books" in Fahrenheit 451, they would have a leg up on others, who would be compelled to follow suit. The existence of "Living Books", rather the perpetuation of knowledge, might enable technology to develop as OTL, but with writing arriving much later on the scene.

2. Neanderthals don't die out as a species (and, yes, I am aware their DNA is still with us.)

3. Australia maintains contact with Eurasia. The "unique" fauna is more widespread.

4. Agriculture is developed sooner and city-stated develop outside Mesopotamia first.

1. It is well known that human beings have the ability to memorize large chunks of data, and that writing is a "frozen/portable memory" device. Some people can memorize the contents of the entire Talmud.
If some tribe managed to take advantage of this and had a class of memorizers, like the human "books" in Fahrenheit 451, they would have a leg up on others, who would be compelled to follow suit. The existence of "Living Books", rather the perpetuation of knowledge, might enable technology to develop as OTL, but with writing arriving much later on the scene.

2. Neanderthals don't die out as a species (and, yes, I am aware their DNA is still with us.)

3. Australia maintains contact with Eurasia. The "unique" fauna is more widespread.

4. Agriculture is developed sooner and city-stated develop outside Mesopotamia first.

Interesting. Much of literature in interior Arabia was like your point 1, before the Quran, almost all poetry before Islam was memorized. Very interesting, there are many Hafiz (those who have memorized the Quran).