What Would Happen If...Japan vs Germany

Okay, now don't get mad...

This is not intended to be a serious scenario by any stretch of the imagination...

This is pretty much the wankiest Sealion thread of the Great War...

But the ships of the Japanese and German navies have always been my "favs."
Lately I began to wonder: in the impossible situation in which both fleets could be in a position to actually face each other, whose navy would be better? So, I thought I would ask you guys for input. Please keep in mind I am not suggesting that this is something that would happen, it is merely to ask the question of who had the better Navy and in a stand up fight, who would win?

So, to add some filler, the backstory:

In Europe, the war in the East came to a close in mid - 1917 when the Royal train carrying Their August Persons Nicholas II and Alexei derailed. Among the handful of seriously wounded and dead are the Czar and his heir; long story short, some things happened. Grand Duke Michael was made Regent (later to be crowned, as none of the daughters are eligible) and took the peace deal the Germans gave - a "generous" peace which meant parting with the Baltics and Poland, while respecting the Austro - Hungarian frontier.

In the West, Germany never sent the Zimmerman telegram, and never engaged in unrestricted submarine warfare, so America never entered the War. In this timeline Verdun is much worse for the French and a big defeat, triggering bigger problems in the Army...by September 1917 the big German offensives bag Paris and the channel ports which collapses the French government and has Britain ask for an armistice.

More stuff happens. Britain pretty much gets a white peace except for returning Germany's colonies. France does not get as screwed as they expect but lose some territory in Europe and some colonies in Africa. Japan is naughty and doesn't want to "give back" what they took. Bad boys! So alien space bats speak sweetly to the powers that be and the High Seas Fleet is made ready to steam to the Far East: they send two of the Nassau class dreadnoughts, the 4 kings, 3 Badens, 4 Helgolands; they also send the 3 Derfflinger class battlecruisers, von der Tann and Moltke, and for good measure two of the Mackensens (let's say construction was accelerated so they could be used). There is also the requisite flotilla of destroyers and cruisers. At the same time permission is granted by Russia for the Germans to use the Siberian Railway and they prepare to send 60 000 veteran troops and their equipment to attack Korea with the promise of compensation.

As the fleet steams to the East, the British inform Japan, so they know a showdown is coming. The German fleet is able to use French ports; to be a bit fair to the Germans, they have a couples days to rest after arriving at Saigon before they face the Japanese fleet in the south china sea, east of Indochina. The Germans will face the 4 kongos, the 2 Fusos, the 2 Ises, (note, I cannot readily find info about other battleships she had, if you know, please do let me know) and several pre dreadnoughts.

On second thought, since I am not as knowledgeable of the Japanese Fleet as I am the Germans, the expeditionary force can be pared down if it gives too much advantage to the HSF. I leave that to your discretion.