What would a Islamic United States look like with most Muslims?

since @UoBLoyalist told me to make one so I did.

The POD has to be nothing than 1685. it would it be like Iran all over again? What would it's name and flag be. the British has to import those african slaves from Muslim-majority countries.

Last edited:
It really, really, really depends on innumerable factors, but one of the biggest would be: which country was the !US's colonial parent? England's influence on OTL American culture (which is essentially an Anglo-dominated culture) and governance is literally impossible to overstate. A Moroccan-dominated US would be very different than an Egypt-dominated US would be very different than an Ottoman-dominated US would be very different than an Iranian-dominated US.

It really, really, really depends on innumerable factors, but one of the biggest would be: which country was the !US's colonial parent? England's influence on OTL American culture (which is essentially an Anglo-dominated culture) and governance is literally impossible to overstate. A Moroccan-dominated US would be very different than an Egypt-dominated US would be very different than an Ottoman-dominated US would be very different than an Iranian-dominated US.

Or a world where the *UK is Islamic.

You need to set up a world where Europe is predominately Muslim, or that the Muslim golden age never intended allowing a technology burst that got them to the New World first.

Either way, the world is going to be so radically different from our own you can quite literally do whatever you want.

What United states? the north america continent or a muslim nation/caliphate evolved in the way of the USA? the question looks very vague

I was talking about the nation itself.
Again the US as a nation is very Vague, as originally did was a colonial federation, to evolved the weird mix of federal yet very centralize state....

If you mean the land become the original 13 colonies was settle by muslim and evolving like the USA(even same conquered land) is one thing, if in a way the 13th colonies goes muslim or convert to islam..that is another

More of the African slaves end up being imported from Muslim areas, and by sheer demographics, retain their faith. They revolt and seize power, creating a government for a few months, before being brutally slaughtered. How does that work for you?

More of the African slaves end up being imported from Muslim areas, and by sheer demographics, retain their faith. They revolt and seize power, creating a government for a few months, before being brutally slaughtered. How does that work for you?
That would work better than other scenarios where it is impossible for them to answer, is that right?

Again the US as a nation is very Vague, as originally did was a colonial federation, to evolved the weird mix of federal yet very centralize state....

If you mean the land become the original 13 colonies was settle by muslim and evolving like the USA(even same conquered land) is one thing, if in a way the 13th colonies goes muslim or convert to islam..that is another
Yeah. I was referring to that land become the 13 colonies. as @SunKing105 said... above, I would import these African slaves from Muslim Areas into that same land then there's Sheer demographics retain their faith then they revolt and seize, thus creating a new government for few months before being brutally slaughtered by those people.