What period in history would you want a game of?

I personally would love to see a series of games similar to CivCity: Rome

But with places like:
Moscow
London
Paris

Covering all periods like Tudor London, Renaissance Paris, for example.

I'd like a RPG about being a Soviet Night Witch, and having to deal with prejudice and Nazis in a totalitarian dictatorship.

I'd love a CK2/EU4-like Late Antiquity-Early Middle Ages game, spanning from the Crisis of the Third Century to the Viking Age, mainly due to how dynamic the world was during that time period.

Also, this isn't really a history game, but I'd definitely be interested if Paradox Interactive (or some other group) made a fantasy strategy game in the same lieu as how Stellaris is a science-fiction strategy game.

Maybe not so popular but a First Person Shooter game in the 18th century. With muskets and sh*t. From the Spanish War of Succession to the Seven Years War to the French Revolutionary War.

Kaze

Banned
The Spring and Autumn Period China - see if some other nation can become China with the option to play the Huns in the expansion.

Maybe not so popular but a First Person Shooter game in the 18th century. With muskets and sh*t. From the Spanish War of Succession to the Seven Years War to the French Revolutionary War.

Blackwake and Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars have you covered, sorta.

For myself I'd like a game centered on 14th century Europe, like the War of the Roses mod for CK2. There's a lot going on- Ottomans, Louis the Great in Hungary, Italy an utter mess/snake pit, Spain another mess, the Hundred Years War and Hussite Wars....

I'd especially like a focus on 14th century Italy and the HRE but that's just my personal preference.

A whole back I thought an Assassin's Creed game or something like that set in the Reconstruction-era American South could be interesting. It had a lot of political turmoil, with armed gangs, the KKK and its ilk, and the US Army running around. Definitely something a roguelike game could work in.

A "Thief" like FPS game that is based around stealth rather than body counts set in Nazi occupied europe and you'e a member of one of the resistance groups.

Victoria/HoI style game set in between 1789-1989. Demographics, Economy, Military, Intelligence, Diplomacy... All of them must be focused.

I'd like a dynastic simulator for the Europa Universalis period, gods damn it!

Heck, dynastic simulators in general would be a good genre to develop for any time period.

Grey Wolf

Donor
You are Queen Elizabeth - that would be a good game
Make decisions, game out politics as well as war and pseudo-war, try to avoid dying of illness, see what happens if you marry Leicester, etc

Or a Mycenaean Greece game, including Asia Minor, Egypt, Cyprus etc, which builds in all the other stuff people did at the time when they weren't attacking Troy or each other

A "Thief" like FPS game that is based around stealth rather than body counts set in Nazi occupied europe and you'e a member of one of the resistance groups.
On this topic, an Assassin's Creed-esque game set in Weimar and Nazi Germany but mostly in Germany proper. You could do stealthy stuff during the Beer Hall Putsch, the Kapp Putsch, the burning of the Reichstag, the Valkyrie plot, and various other things like that.

I was a big Assassin's Creed fan for a while in high school. You could probably figure that out.

Well I would personally love to see any Video Game that put the player in the Confederate States of America prior to the Second Great War and offered them a clear shot at averting the Electoral Triumph of the Victorious Opposition led by Jake Featherston - perhaps something that showed an equivalent to the Irish Civil War or the Guerra Civil between the Stalwarts and the less villainous elements within the Southern Confederacy?

(One hopes that this post is not antithetical to the stated purpose of this Thread, but this is Alternate History.com after all!).;)