I hope so for both points.

Two questions:

What happened with Black Spires in the end?

Any plans for a WMIT update at some point in the future? It's been long since the last time.

Black Spires is the proto-Meat Mountain Mythos. That probably sounds unlikely but I promise it will make sense. Most of the storylines I had planned are moving over to MMM. For instance, Ophelia from Black Spires moved to MMM. And we already have hints of Leng the Worm and the Shan'gai Swarmfolk (don't wanna say anymore bc it will spoil too much). It is also taking place around the same time as Black Spires and will have a lot of the same aesthetic.

And yes to a WMIT update. I promise more is in the pipeline. :)

I was doing research on South Carolina's flag and stumbled upon this "Secession flag," which I have to assume is the basis for CoCaro's.
2560px-South_Carolina_Sovereignty-Secession_Flag.svg.png

Somehow I feel like Ireland ITTL is super into Saint Patrick's Day as a nationalist thing.
It kind of always has been but in this Ireland, they'd probably be something on par with the the Soviet Union or North Korea but with green banners and yelling about "For King, Country, And the Common Man!"

I don't believe Ireland is in that good of a state, considering that the clouds of anthrax generated by the Loss would have directly moved to Ireland as a result of wind currents.
The general atmospheric circultation is from west to the east at these latitudes. Most of it would move towards continental Europe.

It kind of always has been but in this Ireland, they'd probably be something on par with the the Soviet Union or North Korea but with green banners and yelling about "For King, Country, And the Common Man!"
They would be a Monarchy but a heavily armed state given their neighbors. Probably everyone has to perform some sort of national service. The economy would be geared toward agriculture, maybe some tourism from Europa and light industry. There are Irish communities across the Europan Empire as veterans and workers have settled abroad and send remittances home. St. Patrick's Day will be celebrated to as a celebration of home or the ancestral land. After Maddie, the island may be in a total lockdown.

They would be a Monarchy but a heavily armed state given their neighbors. Probably everyone has to perform some sort of national service. The economy would be geared toward agriculture, maybe some tourism from Europa and light industry. There are Irish communities across the Europan Empire as veterans and workers have settled abroad and send remittances home. St. Patrick's Day will be celebrated to as a celebration of home or the ancestral land. After Maddie, the island may be in a total lockdown.
Like Albania kinda but without the Islam and abundance of bunkers?