Is there any particular reason why Madnessverse Thanksgiving is on Halloween?

Fundi'zation of a pagan holiday. Because heaven forbid pagan idolatry infiltrate the Union. Never! Lol Halloween itself is basically Patriot Saints Day Eve. They still have a costume party bonfire holiday that way.

While It's funny that Carolina is the only state in North America, its small homeland size being so small makes me feel like it should have been swoll by the union., thanks to its awkward position on the map. Now, if Carolina's homeland was much bigger, then it would be a different story.
I hope to dear god It gets annexed soon. Because It just annoys me that Its still independent and I am sure Oswald will want to annex it eventually after Manifest Climax gets done

Fundi'zation of a pagan holiday. Because heaven forbid pagan idolatry infiltrate the Union. Never! Lol Halloween itself is basically Patriot Saints Day Eve. They still have a costume party bonfire holiday that way.
Ah the Republican Union or as I like to call it the Murican Reich. Never was their a country simultaneously so zealous about its religion while also sucking balls at actually following it properly....

I hope to dear god It gets annexed soon. Because It just annoys me that Its still independent and I am sure Oswald will want to annex it eventually after Manifest Climax gets done
We already know Oswald is deeply insane and consumes more drugs than anyone else in the RU so i fully expect him to order the invasion of the Carolinas while being high as a kite.

Also i like the idea of him realising what he ordered and what a mess he caused after sobering up a bit but being forced to keep the invasion going out of fear of losing face

We already know Oswald is deeply insane and consumes more drugs than anyone else in the RU so i fully expect him to order the invasion of the Carolinas while being high as a kite.

Also i like the idea of him realising what he ordered and what a mess he caused after sobering up a bit but being forced to keep the invasion going out of fear of losing face
This sounds like something out of a Monty Python sketch and I love it. Also consuming more drugs than anyone else in the RU is a pretty big deal considering this is a state where children eat cocaine like its fucking M&Ms

This sounds like something out of a Monty Python sketch and I love it. Also consuming more drugs than anyone else in the RU is a pretty big deal considering this is a state where children eat cocaine like its fucking M&Ms
No, it gets even worse, because the cocaine is in the M&Ms. Which is what makes it so delicious.

If Carolina gets annexed, I hope that Korea and Carolina's other colonies, start to develop their own special insanity and culture as well.

While It's funny that Carolina is the only state in North America, its small homeland size being so small makes me feel like it should have been swoll by the union., thanks to its awkward position on the map. Now, if Carolina's homeland was much bigger, then it would be a different story.
They’re basically the Canada of WMIT, what with their aristocratic attitude and overly snobby niceness.

Will Oswald keep NUSA as dystopian as it was in 1.0? I know that in the Redux he’s seen as the guy who loosened up on restrictions, but will he inevitably snap and go mad in the Redux or will he become more like Steele and Custer, dealing with a degenerative disease secretly?

I see Urban parts of the NUSA similar to any Cyberpunk era world. Advertisements, Drug bars, Fast living with the wealthy and successful in high rise skyscrapers protected by Clan security or managed suburban communities. The Middle and Lower classes occupy the middle and outer rings with various levels of security. The countryside and small towns are more like Gilead with a strict Steelite morality with various Vaults and shelters waiting for the end. Then you have the Southwest and West with wandering Nomads and Vikings and various underground communities hiding from ORRA and RUMP.

I view it as being the Belgium to America's France. Small, culturally similar, but the annexation boat sailed awhile ago.

"Those er uh were some mighty fine wargames eh fella?"

Imagine if CoCaro manages to develop their own nuclear bombs after NUSA levels South America. The infighting between the two countries would be magnificent to behold.

"Those er uh were some mighty fine wargames eh fella?"
“Some…eh……some Infee mind tricks…they caused some of our boys…eh…our generals to lose…lose the clarity of their fluids! Caused ‘em….caused ‘em to start seeing things! Like your aeroships as Neutie Pact destroyer blimps! Poor fellows. They’re getting the best medical treatment we can provide”
*a series of loud gunshots just off screen*

Here's my penultimate thoughts on the Carolina situation:

From a purely practical standpoint, yes the Union could annex Carolina at any time. From a political standpoint the latest it could have feasibly done is the Early-Mid Custer Era. By the time of the World War on, the Union needs their allies to act in sync. At this point it sets a horrible example if you reward a century of loyalty with "lol bordergore, time to invade." None of America's allies would want anything to do with them at that point. I'll also point out that the Union might not want to face the prospect of bloody mountain warfare less than 8 hours from the capital of NUSA. The Appalachians could very well become a small Vietnam, but you can drive by and see it. Finally, absorbing millions of old-school Southron white supremacists could cause old wounds to rise up across the South.

Also why bother going through the effort of invading and digesting a satellite state with such a stubbornly independent streak when simply plonking in a new Oswald-approved chancellor every now and then and let them deal with the headaches of trying to govern their odd little corner of the world works just as well if not better.

Also why bother going through the effort of invading and digesting a satellite state with such a stubbornly independent streak when simply plonking in a new Oswald-approved chancellor every now and then and let them deal with the headaches of trying to govern their odd little corner of the world works just as well if not better.
This. I've said several times they're the only fascist state outside of the Union itself that's actually pulling their weight in the fluidation department.