My interpretation is that because of widespread nuclear proliferation, many Jev-fearing Yankees join militia groups to build bunkers so "The Pinnacle Man might survive Jehovah's fiery cleansing of the Earth and reclaim the world for the Pinnaclean Race" and it might devolve from there.
This made me wonder what will madness verse fallout look like?

My interpretation is that because of widespread nuclear proliferation, many Jev-fearing Yankees join militia groups to build bunkers so "The Pinnacle Man might survive Jehovah's fiery cleansing of the Earth and reclaim the world for the Pinnaclean Race" and it might devolve from there.
Honestly Far Cry 5 could easily happen here.

Is Europa at war with the NHRE, or have they been letting the NHRE do its own thing for a while?
I believe the situation is that they still very much hate each other and ready to go to war but Europa is letting the NHRE weaken itself fighting in the Balkans and the east while they deal with their own issues. As the OG Napoleon once said “never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake”

Is Europa at war with the NHRE, or have they been letting the NHRE do its own thing for a while?

Europe is an absolute state of readiness. There have also been troubles among the Illuminist Bloc nations and especially Ukraine. It will be covered here soon as we have recently learned that Europa has the bomb. Also, Africa rn is getting flooded by the Congo Dam and India is in an... Interesting... Situation. But again, we're focusing on the Union for now. I might do some updates about the rest of the world in the form of Union newspaper excerpts.

You know things are bad when you start wanting to go back to the Steelist Era (if only for the government benefits). Napo's moving on from the 1930's and 40's economic trust-busting era to the neoconservationism and economic liberalism of the 80's and 2000's.

Since WMIT is a parody of all the worst aspects of the USA, as we move into the 60's, 70's, and Burnin' 80's, can we see a WMIT version of the American Militia Movement along with the rise of Christian far-right radio and schools (gay conversion camps, autism "cure centers", Christian "family friendly" summer camps)? There's a lot of wacky shit in the 70's that's often overlooked these days, and the world of WMIT is perfect for turning these things up to their maximum.
Honestly, while the Union is stuck in the 70s, I hope we get to see the worse of the 1980s in the union because that is a decade with a lot of potential for horribleness.

Honestly, while the Union is stuck in the 70s, I hope we get to see the worse of the 1980s in the union because that is a decade with a lot of potential for horribleness.
I feel like the conclusion of WMIT honestly is going to be an absolutely massive WW3 in the 1980s, lasting the better part of the decade. The end result will eventually be Oswald snapping after Europan troops land in Greenland and South America and attempting to nuke the entire world, which will eventually lead to the collapse of NUSA into something resembling the Middle East after a couple of decades. Europa will be placed in the position of OTL USA, and will have to deal with numerous military interventions into America while trying to keep their empire together.

I feel like the conclusion of WMIT honestly is going to be an absolutely massive WW3 in the 1980s, lasting the better part of the decade. The end result will eventually be Oswald snapping after Europan troops land in Greenland and South America and attempting to nuke the entire world, which will eventually lead to the collapse of NUSA into something resembling the Middle East after a couple of decades. Europa will be placed in the position of OTL USA, and will have to deal with numerous military interventions into America while trying to keep their empire together.
I'm more interested in 1980s mega corporations and drug wars turn up to 11, happening.

I'm more interested in 1980s mega corporations and drug wars turn up to 11, happening.
I suspect Europa will get 80s flavouring (assuming it’s still around). Giant hair, big shoulder pads and glasses, the ever widening yawning void of inequality, collapse of traditional industry, banging music etc. House of Gucci but with actual aristocratic houses. Jokes aside, the overall general aesthetic of the 80s does have a strong general sense of things things falling apart yet trying to keep moving even as the plaster is cracking all around you

Last edited:
Although they'll be further down the road, I am once again offering my services to our Atheling @Napoleon53 in regards to Carolinian and Corean content. I already have some ideas, and will make them fit whatever the story demands

Although they'll be further down the road, I am once again offering my services to our Atheling @Napoleon53 in regards to Carolinian and Corean content. I already have some ideas, and will make them fit whatever the story demands
While It's funny that Carolina is the only state in North America, its small homeland size being so small makes me feel like it should have been swoll by the union., thanks to its awkward position on the map. Now, if Carolina's homeland was much bigger, then it would be a different story.

Last edited:

Thank you, good sir! Send me your ideas.

While It's funny that Carolina is the only state in North America, its small homeland size being so small makes me feel like it should have been swoll by the union., thanks to its awkward position on the map. Now, if Carolina's homeland was much bigger, then it would be a different story.

CoCaro is comic relief, pure and simple, realism be darned. Lol They are utterly absurd and that's what makes it great.