Since today is Columbus Day, how is Columbus viewed by the RU? On one hand, brought Christianity and genocide to the natives, but on the other he was a papist Italian.

Maybe they’ll claim that he was actually English, since much of his early life is a mystery to us. Hell, they could even do the same with some other conquistadors. “Hernán Cortes? I think you mean Patriot-Saint Herman Carter, patron of New Canaan!”
Actually, some Newsie Historians claim that Columbus (or Christopher C-word-I-forgot-how-to-spell (but it's scottish)), is actually either a scot that was working for the spanish, or an englishman that was a spy for the english government, and was trying to find a route to india for the english, irrc

Has this been brought up yet?

oxk1wkocwnj31.png

78i3myxw4zn51.jpg

Boy do I love the good New USA...

Wonder how this relates to What Madness Is This? anyway.
I'm guessing the fact that night city is a violent and hedonistic megalopolis where everyone has attitude issues and are on a pharmacies worth of drugs at all times and as such is being compared to the average large RU oswald-era city where the situation is implied to be roughly similar. OP can correct me on that if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Ficboy

Banned
I'm guessing the fact that night city is a violent and hedonistic megalopolis where everyone has attitude issues and are on a pharmacies worth of drugs at all times and as such is being compared to the average large NUSA oswald-era city where the situation is implied to be roughly similar. OP can correct me on that if I'm wrong.
Probably what Napoleon53 will do next for the timeline.

received_367254251182042.jpeg

"Keeping up with President Oswald is no easy task. The man is a veritable ball of Pinnacle energy. But someone has to carry the Atomic Satchel for President Oswald at all times, and I am proud to have such an important position."

- Bobby *REDACTED*, member of President Oswald's "Rat Pack" of personal henchmen. He rose to infamy for accidentally telling a reporter about President Oswald *REDACTED* two whole *REDACTED* while utterly *REDACTED*.

Also a face reveal. Lol Someone needs to photoshop the striped armband onto my sleeve. Lol Gonna try to finish the last big chapter and work on another tonight! Going to library for research purposes at the moment.

Last edited:
View attachment 591008

"Keeping up with President Oswald is no easy task. The man is a veritable ball of Pinnacle energy. But someone has to carry the Atomic Satchel for President Oswald at all times, and I am proud to have such an important position."

- Bobby *REDACTED*, member of President Oswald's "Rat Pack" of personal henchmen. He rose to infamy for accidentally telling a reporter about President Oswald *REDACTED* two whole *REDACTED* while utterly *REDACTED*.

Also a face reveal. Lol Someone needs to photoshop the striped armband onto my sleeve. Lol Gonna try to finish the last big chapter and work on another tonight!

A4FA82C6-8948-4B94-BC44-04162D0D9259.jpeg

View attachment 591008

Also a face reveal. Lol Someone needs to photoshop the striped armband onto my sleeve. Lol Gonna try to finish the last big chapter and work on another tonight! Going to library for research purposes at the moment.
1, you look strangely handsome in the alternate-universe-fascist-dictatorship-stormtrooper outfit.

2, that's a really well-constructed photo and your expression and pose really sell it.

3, Even though the coat looks like thin raincoat-y fabric, the whole outfit evokes the right combination of '50s hard-boiled detective and fascist stormtrooper.

Well done!

View attachment 591008

Pleasure to meet you, Comrade-Patriot !

Has this been brought up yet?

oxk1wkocwnj31.png

78i3myxw4zn51.jpg

Boy do I love the good New USA...

I'm guessing the fact that night city is a violent and hedonistic megalopolis where everyone has attitude issues and are on a pharmacies worth of drugs at all times and as such is being compared to the average large RU oswald-era city where the situation is implied to be roughly similar. OP can correct me on that if I'm wrong.
I was thinking the same thing. The fact both are named the same makes it better.

View attachment 591008

That's Classic WMIT aesthetic, right? Although the election pin could indicate is in the very early Oswaldian age. And, yeah, you look italoamerican.

Unrelated, but I kind of wonder how is that no one has thought of how little anglo saxon Steele looks. Like, it's hard to imagine him as the ultimate all american wasp.

And last thing, anyone else here thinks Wolfenstein's Hitler is an accurate portrayal of Oswald (and even a particularly senile Steele) in his last days?

The Hitler part starts at 2:50.

I know that The Boys has been mentioned here before, but holy shit:

EjamBD1U4AEz4gC.jpg

Those two are like the perfect Pinnacle Couple for NUSA. The crazed, narcissistic, jingoist finding his All-American gal pal who just so happens to be a crazy ass Nazi. Name a more Pinnacle Pair, you can't.