Courage the Cowardly Dog than some easy listening
Always love this cartoon. Gives me a good introduction to dark humor and supernatural things. “Now dammit, if the dog is so coward, just f***ing purge it. The Pinnacle Fluid should run in every creature in America.“

Is that fucking Joe Stalin? Republican Union? What's a Republican Union?
"Bunch of weirdos who thought they could out-Pinnacle everyone" - Said a SCP Foundation member who just read WMIT and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Edit: Would it be even funnier if the guy was a full-blood Irishman? Damn, when the motel employee realized that, it would be helluva chaos.

Last edited:
All I think is the King in Yellow when I see Yellow King and i'm just waiting for some random story involving murder, a play, suicide, maybe even eldritch entities during the founding of this company. I know it's probably not intentional but given all the lovecraftian/pop culture references of that era (1880s-1930s), I can't stop thinking of it.

You genius. Lol That is exactly what I had planned. I learned about it from History Guy and have been reading up on it. I now petition the audience to come up with a cool name for a rival company.

EDIT:

"BLACKWOOD BUSLINES" has a kind of nice ring to it.
Once again, I use my advanced powers to peer into the alternate world of WMIT to......spoil minor plot points :p

He’s a good source of inspiration for topics. Fingers crossed that at some point, we get a Madnessvere History Guys Hat special :p

To keep the Lovecraft theme going, maybe Dunwich Drivers or Pickmans Peoplemovers,

"Crosstime Anomalous Activities Unit,
SCP Foundation."
hol_up.jpg

I just had an idea: OTL, during the latter half of the 19th century, there was a long and drawn out guerilla war between the Mexican government and Yucatec Mayan rebels, who followed a cult mixing Christianity and the native religion. It lasted for over 50 years, as the Mexicans had a hard time hunting the Mayans through the thick jungles and mountains of Yucatan. ITTL, I would imagine the RU facing a similar problem during the immolation of Mexico, leading to the Maya and other native Central American peoples surviving in isolated pockets. But now that Old Mexico has mostly dissolved into anarchy, this would be the perfect opportunity for them to try to take back their native lands.

Plus, the idea of a Mayan priest sacrificing captured Yankee soldiers to Kukulkan is Madness as hell.

Some photos from this idea;
198D6767-11A2-4B69-867F-11CE86A3A1E7.jpeg

Chibchan rebels practicing for combat, using weapons gifted from Gran Colombia

202203B0-DC32-4E4A-B45B-C4D8393F7667.jpeg

A line of Mayan insurgents marching torwards New Ephesus, Oxacre (formerly Cancun), after the city’s RUMP garrison left to put down the Pennington revolt

9BC40EEB-523A-48C7-9F12-B05300E4CC08.jpeg

Maya natives performing a sacrificial ritual to bring victorybefore the Battle of Sweetwater. Graphic images of native rituals would be ciculated by the RU to show the barbarity of the “Pagan-Papist Redskins”

You genius. Lol That is exactly what I had planned. I learned about it from History Guy and have been reading up on it. I now petition the audience to come up with a cool name for a rival company.

EDIT:

"BLACKWOOD BUSLINES" has a kind of nice ring to it.

Curwen Cab Corporation could work. It's that kind of old Anglo-Saxon surname you could see being on some old plaque about the Revolution.

50175912047_72ccc98734_b.jpg

Allow me to set the scene:

You're in a Yellow King taxi, hurtling down the Destiny Road. A scratchy version of "Yellow Dog Blues" blares through the Rollarite's single speaker, sounding more like an episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog than some easy listening. The cabby is a sideburned chap with a yellow cap, sipping at a Sweet Victory. He asks if you're a Steele man. Sweating, you say yes. He gives a ginger casual salute in the rear view mirror. Reaching back to you, he offers you a smoke of some sort labelled "Firebreather." You reluctantly take it and raise it to your lips.

"Gotta light?" you question him, still trying to comprehend where you are but also trying not to act nervous.

"Sure, fella. Here you goes," he says, tossing a metal lighter back to you. "I want that right back! Important memento."

You turn the lighter over and see an inscription. "To Dad. Love, John."

"My boy got killed by Neuties last year. It was his last gift to me," he says in a somber tone. At that, you light your cigarette and pass the lighter back. "May he rest in peace. Say, here's your stop, sir!" he points to a dingy looking motel on the side of the road.

You take your briefcase and thank and pay the driver. The money looks funny. Is that fucking Joe Stalin? Republican Union? What's a Republican Union? You turn to face the motel as the driver speeds off.

"Daygone Inn," reads the orange mermaid sign. "Complimentary New England-style Breakfast." You can smell the rotting tuna sandwiches from here. Before you go in, you desperately try to think of why you are here. Who you even are. You decide to sit on the pavement and open the briefcase for a clue. You open it up and there is a metal box of some kind inside. On it is a single nameplate badge and an official-looking seal.

"Crosstime Anomalous Activities Unit,
SCP Foundation."

"Oh," you murmur softly, your memories flooding back. "Yeah, that. Well, the O5 is going to get an interesting report this trip. This looks even worse than that universe where Germany won WWI."

BTW, that cab in the picture has HPL's birthday as a serial. Dammit I love useless references. Years of reading "easter egg" articles about games and movies have taught me where to put them. lol

Chuck Oswald confirmed Keter-class.

One day, ONE DAY, we will have a full ASB WMIT spinoff. Lol

So get excited guys, because Imperolo is building a world map WITH CITIES. It'll be set in 1938 and the work so far is great!

B A S E D

In all seriousness though, why is the Foundation exploring parallel universes?

The Foundation does do this sometimes. Some realities are SCPs in their own right and it's necessary to explore them for potential threats. WMIT? might count given its ambiguous ASB elements.
One day, ONE DAY, we will have a full ASB WMIT spinoff. Lol

So get excited guys, because Imperolo is building a world map WITH CITIES. It'll be set in 1938 and the work so far is great!

Wait I'm confused I thought this was ASB WMIT? (Mostly joking, though there is plenty of ambiguity...)

Now I have this image in my head of Oswald in a holding cell, being watched by Foundation scientists. He won't shut up about Illuminists and the Space Force, and is going through the worst withdrawal you can imagine.
I mean, I'm pretty sure that Chuck would be immortal, if only because the... whoever made this cursed world/timeline/universe? would find him pretty funny, I mean, wouldn't you think an Irish man ruling the most anti irish country be pretty odd?