The whole thing sounded like a mission from Red Dead Redemption LoL! x'D
Nope, not familiar, lol. Steampunk, Dieselpunk, Star Wars, and the original Wild, Wild West had a lot more to do with it. lol
Awesome!!! You know I actually had an idea for weird west story with most of the above if you're interested.
  1. Native American and Mesoamerican mythology
  2. American folklore
  3. Spaghetti Western
  4. Dieselpunk
  5. CattlePunk
  6. Nikola Tesla
  7. Motorcycles
  8. Dakka!!!

Loving this direction. As much as we love to hate the Big Bad the supporting cast members can really steal the show, in addition to making the whole "big social movement" thing credible by their presence.
We're gonna have a real rootin-tootin revolution, except it'll change all the wrong things about the RU

they noticed wanted posters for Johnson and Settle, and remarked on how similar they looked to Goldberg and Thorne. In seconds, they were rushing out the swinging doors and back to the airship to alert Carver, who remained on board the Century Falcon with his "Jewish friends."
Honestly reading this part, this was the first thing that came to my mind:
PSX_20200703_090948.jpg

But African Americans are Pinnacle members of a Chosen Race, citizen. Not a drop of miscegenated pygmoid Infee blood to be seen! Maybe you should take a few Racial Theory and Hygiene courses, available at your nearest Union-accredited school of higher learning!
Well, being a miscegenated Cuban Infee mongrel of Spanish, Basque, Catalan, French, Mayan, Chinese, West African and Taino ancestry myself -ooops, not a single drop of Pinnacle Fluidation in my veins, I'm not sure if I would be able to get even near to a Union-accredited school :)

Well, being a miscegenated Cuban Infee mongrel of Spanish, Basque, Catalan, French, Mayan, Chinese, West African and Taino ancestry myself -ooops, not a single drop of Pinnacle Fluidation in my veins, I'm not sure if I would be able to get even near to a Union-accredited school :)
Egad!

Shouldn't light-skinned a.k.a. miscegenated black people like the man in the picture, Cassius Clay and others be considered Inferiors by RU standards?
haha bad records and ancestry paper shredding go brrr

(Slaveowners often hid the parentage of such mixed kids, and combined with burned records and time to get to 2/3 or 3/4th black, they could pass most likely.)

We've found Mr. Worldwide!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Shouldn't light-skinned a.k.a. miscegenated black people like the man in the picture, Cassius Clay and others be considered Inferiors by RU standards?

Now i'm imagining a tragic story of the fate of known mulatto slaves in the South where they're thrilled at the thought of the Yankees coming to save them from slavery and cheer wildly once Yankee troops come in and tell them their free now. Everything's going well until news of their mixed heritage comes out and Yankee officers begin rounding up the former Mulatto slaves and placing them in new labor camps basically putting them back into slavery and then like two or three generations later....the Cleansing Month occurs and well..you know what happens. Many slaves are upset about the loss of family being separated but Union authorities clamp down on their complaints and it becomes a forgotten tragedy of the liberation of slaves by the Union. Maybe in Europe, some former slave or descendant of one mixed slave writes a book about the untold truth about the liberation of slavery or something.

That was a hell of a chapter! Loved the twist and turns and sky pirates. I predict when we get into space travel there’ll be space pirates and outlaws. Otherwise for some reason I love the names of the fictional characters which Napo has a talent for as they feel natural and yet weird in the WMiT way.

This is the only timeline that can make Billy Graham teaming up with drug-addicted pirates to spread the gospel of Aaron Burr seem totally believable. Loved the reference with the name of Carver's airship.