Ohhhhh I have heard of that! I thought you were describing a fictional world building project lol.
Oh lol sorry I wasn’t clear enough. In the discord we are discussing similarities between MBS plans and Oswald’s plans and proposing how Neom could be a potential inspiration for Oswaldia. Guess I wasnt clear enough in separating them in my post.

Last edited:
steele_looks.png

September 2, 1946

Kissimmee, Florida

Richard Lionheart Nixon's world ended with the scream and wail of his secretary Simonette in the outer office. His Monday morning had started normally at Lucky Duck Pictures with his arrival, greeting people and going over various reports of the studio. Since his triumphal return from South America with Oswald and his crew of survivors his father Benjamin or Benny had started transferring parts of the studio over to his responsibility as Vice Presdient. This was for two reasons, the first being Benny's age and health and the second was to keep Richard from trying to enlist. Richard has tried to enlist in the Navy or Aeroforce and each time his father had used his influence to stop it. While Benny did not doubt his son's courage or skill having him possibly killed to impress a girl was a step too far.

Richard was also thinking about the Sunday Shitshow, or what was called the New Reformation. Already the local and national newspapers and talkiebox channels were filled with stories of Church officals being investigated, jailed or in secured locations. Graham and his followers had set up a tip line for people to call or send anonymous letters with people's suspicions. As soon as Graham and the Reforms received them they would descend on a church, calling for ORRA and RUMP to look into it with full press coverage. As the son of a successful movie producer and the heir to one of the larger studios of the country, Richard admired Graham's courage, his charisma and humble background but knew that to take on one of the most powerful institutions in the country, even the world, would require more resources than some Cokie-born preacher in Mexico ever would have. Security, intelligence, favorable press coverage along with all the various parts every film production needed. To take on the Church like this you needed a patron. Martin Luther needed it to take on the Papists, so Graham needed an organization that was as powerful or even more powerful than the Church.

The Military, the Party, the Clans, none of them would touch this, that left only ORRA and the man who ran it, Oswald. I should have left him in the damn jungle, he thought. After being rescued by the Aussies and flown home by him Oswald only gained in power and position. Promoted to the head of ORRA, married to Wyetta and heir apparent, Oswald was now a prince waiting for the king to die and he would have everything. Richard did not believe in conspiracies normally, however after being warned off of investigating Marcus's death and the disappearance of any leads he knew he had to watch this new prince very carefully.

With the scream and wail of Simonette Richard raced from his office, opening the door and entered the reception area. There was his secretary and office manager of twenty some years, Simonette Dyson, standing in front of the large talkiebox in the reception area crying into a handkerchief, visably shaking with every sob. “Simonette! What's wrong? What is happen....” Simonette pointed to the talkiebox she usually kept on a low volume while she worked during the day, now it was turned up so people in other officers could hear it. “...while an official statement from the President's office has not been received yet there has been confirmation from various sources in the Steele Administration. For those of you who have just tuned in we at the Voice of Philadelphia are broken hearted to report the passing of our beloved President and Atheling Joseph Michael Custer Steele has passed away in his sleep during the night and has gone home to be beside Jehovah. Staff reported that he was not responsive when they attempted to wake his earlier this morning. The President's personal physician was summoned but little could be done. President Steele time of death was confirmed at 6:05 this morning due to natural causes.

No official statement has been received from the President's family, only a brief notification asking for the thoughts and prayers of the nation and a request for privacy has been received. Already flags across the nation have been lowered to half staff and the normally busy streets of Philadelphia are empty except for RUMP and ORRA vehicles and personnel. A month of mourning has been called by the government and all sections of the country in respect for what many have called “The Great Helmsman”. We at the Voice of Philadelphia have preempted our regularly scheduled program in respect for the passing of the President. We will bring you updates as soon as we receive them. This is Peter Northrop. All Hail and Jehovah Bless the Union.”

Richard reached into his jacket and pulled out a Morton's cigar and his custom lighter. Lighting the cigar he passed it to Simonette, who took a large inhalation and slowly exhaled. She had quit smoking ten years ago with the death of her husband Falk but today she needed to be calm. Despite being only 5 ft 2 and 141 lbs she was seen as a rock of Lucky Duck, working with Benny and Richard since the days the studio relocated to Kissimmee. She had faced down movie stars, politicians, sport personalities, agent, scouts and the press with a cool and calm demeanor. Richard needed her know more than ever. “I'm...I'm sorry Comrade Nixon..it's just..like losing your father in a way..I did not mean to disturb you.” It's alright Simonette, I understand completely, but father and I and the studio need your strength with us now. Can you do that for us?”

“Yes Comrade Patriot”

“Good, here take my lighter and these cigars. I have more in my desk if you need them. Call the switchboard and have the girls start contacting all the departments and productions. Cancel everything and send everyone home with pay except essential staff. Get the memo drafts we prepared from the safe and send them to the print department. Call the Department heads for a meeting in..say..an hour and a half. Also have Norris Schuster call me and find Ikin and have him call me. Whatever food or coffee you need order from the canteen. Have them bring me a pot also. I will be in my office waiting for the calls.”

Richard could already seen Simonette's professionalism take over as she returned to her desk, the talkiebox volume still turned up as he closed the door. I should be with Wyetta he thought. She loved her father, every daughter did, the only people she loved more was Marcus and Charles. With Joe gone she would be isolated and surrounded by Oswald's goons. She might as well be on the moon. No matter how he had tried to make her forget Oswald she couldn't. After he returned she stopped seeing Richard and then with the suppression of Marcus's death...he couldn't stand her being hurt. As he sat down he reached into a drawer for some more cigars and a lighter. He found an ashtray that she and Marcus had gifted him one time. The intercom buzzed “Comrade Schuster on line one.”

“This is Nixon.”

“Morning Comrade Vice President, how are you?”

“Right now I am alive. I had to prevent my secretary from melting into a pool in the reception area.” Norris sighed on the other side of the line. “If she is like this then the rest of the studio is doing the same thing.”

“That is what I am figuring. Look Norris I am canceling production and sending people home with pay until we receive word from Philadelphia. Henrick will probably give us our marching orders later today. I have called a meeting with all the department heads in a hour. We need to get in front of this and reassure people. If we need to have food brought in that's fine. All of you will receive memos in a couple minutes with my ideas. Be prepared with you own. Any questions?” “I have none right now. All I can say is that Benny would be proud of you.” “Thank you Norris, see you at the meeting, I am expecting another call.”

As soon as he hung up the intercom buzzed again. “Comrade Ikin Line Two”

“Nixon here.”

“Comrade Nixon, how can I be of assistance?” “Comrade Patriot Ikin, do you remember that proposed project we discussed about six months ago? What is the status of it?”

“I have sent all the requests for the film footage and interviews to all the various parties. All I need is your permission to start putting it together.”

“You have it. This will be funded by me personally and I will have the authorization sent to you. This project is now your priority. If you need anything, if you have any resistance, you contact me no matter what day or time. Do you understand?”

“Crystal Clear Comrade Vice President.”

“Good man, I will contact you later.”

Richard hung up the phone and lit a cigar. After the peacemaker speech he had started to think of a tribute for Joe Steele. It would not be the usual over the top patriotic fare. It would show Joe Steele the solider, the father, the husband, the grandfather like figure for millions of Americans. His building of the country and a better life for all Americans. His unceasing care for everyone. Let the other studios fumble around. He and Lucky Duck will be the first to heap praise on Joe Steele: American Son and make a fortune and a name for Richard. It would be the least he could do for Wyetta. Let Oswald top that.

Oswald was not the only prince around here. Richard Nixon would make sure he knew about that.

You made the australians use zoomer meme speak, and wear flayed faces (clearly a Green Antarctica reference) - now there is only one thing left...

Chuck needs a sidekick... And only one name suffices now.

Sneed.

You made the australians use zoomer meme speak, and wear flayed faces (clearly a Green Antarctica reference) - now there is only one thing left...

Chuck needs a sidekick... And only one name suffices now.

Sneed.

I had to look up Green Antarctica. Looks fascinating, but I had never heard of it before. Sometimes my insane, creative brain is just creative and insane. Lol I needed something vile and memorable to offset the comedy of the Zoomer Kangas. Flayed face masks recently appeared in my current DnD campaign with the bois, so that was my inspiration.

I'm currently hiding at work binging the Green Antarctica TV Tropes page. Lol

I had to look up Green Antarctica. Looks fascinating, but I had never heard of it before. Sometimes my insane, creative brain is just creative and insane. Lol I needed something vile and memorable to offset the comedy of the Zoomer Kangas. Flayed face masks recently appeared in my current DnD campaign with the bois, so that was my inspiration.

I'm currently hiding at work binging the Green Antarctica TV Tropes page. Lol

Attachments

• 53DDCF98-77B6-48B6-AFA4-0FF5150C9DD7.png
    53DDCF98-77B6-48B6-AFA4-0FF5150C9DD7.png
    479.9 KB · Views: 110
How many mexicans were left before cleansing month?
This was discussed a bit in the chapters related to it. There were some left, but they were very few in numbers. They tried to protest about the conditions they were in and the colonization of their homeland when the Beckie Flu broke out, but the Union obviously crushed that. After that the Union essentially sealed off their ghettos and left them to die of the disease, not even bothering with the poisoned vaccines, which implies those that were left were few enough in number the loses from the disease were enough to ensure they wouldn't have a viable population left once Cleansing Month was over. There was noted to be a substantial Mexican population in California (both the originals before French took it and the many who fled the Immolation) but for obvious reasons that population has been almost entirely Liquidated after America took over the area. I'm sure many also fled to South America but with Manifest Climax I feel most of the Mexican Diaspora in those nations will soon be wiped out too. What is left is probably just a small number of straggling mostly assimilated holdouts living in Catholic Europe descended from the Mexican Elite who had the money and resources to pack up and flee that far instead of going to California or Columbia, who have mostly forgotten their heritage. One way or another, Mexico as a nation and Mexicans as a people are well and truly gone at this point.

One way or another, Mexico as a nation and Mexicans as a people are well and truly gone at this point.
The Immolation of Mexico was probably the thing that got to me the most emotionally so far. There were plenty of moments ITTL that affected me, but that was the only time I had to stop and think for a minute about what I'd just read. It was then that the R.U. went from wacky, but really just an exaggerated version of OTL's 19th century U.S., to something evil.

It was heartbreaking and is one of the reasons I'm very much of the NUSA-delenda-est camp.
Abraham Lincoln V.
Well, that's new.
"Prince of Darkness, Joe Steele has passed!"
I like to imagine Steele waking up in an island with no light above, surrounded by a sea of icy cold blood. The island is a tower of cliffs, steadily rising higher and once Steele sees corpse-hands popping out of the water he begins climbing. As he climbs, he looks down and sees more and more hands, as the shadows of all the tens of millions he butchered rise up to pursue him and pull him down into the depths...

reface-2022-07-01-06-46-10.jpg

Left to right

Winslow Van Buren, Romulus Lincoln, Abe IV, Aaron Van Buren, and a young Abe V.

I'm about to start generating pictures a lot more using AI to create fictional photographs. Every single face in that picture has been completely changed. Way more room for OCs to appear in pictures now!

View attachment 755197

Left to right

Winslow Van Buren, Romulus Lincoln, Abe IV, Aaron Van Buren, and a young Abe V.

I'm about to start generating pictures a lot more using AI to create fictional photographs. Every single face in that picture has been completely changed. Way more room for OCs to appear in pictures now!
Out of curiosity what program did you make those photos? I might try that myself.