Working on not only a new chapter, but also an update for the Void War! I am wayyy behind on checking PMs so apologies. They just always take second seat to actual writing and it's tough to find time for everything.

Not to intrude, but you ok?

I'm okay. Mostly. lol Just disappointed.

Why you weren't satisfied with your job? Is it too personal if I ask you this?

It was just really skeleton crew and half-assed to the point of idiocy. I was doing well but quit of my own accord.

Last edited:
Working on not only a new chapter, but also an update for the Void War!

I'm okay. Mostly. lol Just disappointed.

It was just really skeleton crew and half-assed to the point of idiocy. I was doing well but quit of my own accord.
WMIT.png

Just got myself caught up, wow this tl is the most fun read in a while. Great stuff Napo!
Also am I the only one who missed when the RU was brownish on the map? it always seemed very fitting for some reason

I honestly find it quite hilarious that as somebody who is considered a basic white dude in OTL America I would be considered the ultimate inferior due my ancestry being made up of almost entirely Irish, Mexican and Slavic immigrants lmao.
Also are Luminist nations as horrible towards their own populace as communist nations OTL? If they are that bad the idea of the semi autocratic Napoleonic empire being the best hope for human race concerns me deeply.

Although I must admit the current Napoleon has such a way with words that I may have developed a crush on him

Also are Luminist nations as horrible towards their own populace as communist nations OTL? If they are that bad the idea of the semi autocratic Napoleonic empire being the best hope for human race concerns me deeply.
They've been described as essentially the RU/NUSA with the cultural axis flipped. Though I would imagine in addition there is a level of de facto Russian supremacism in the highest levels of government as well. Overall not a nice place to live.

Loomie Prussia has got to be a wacky place as well. It woruld be interesting to see prussian nationalism evolve in a north korea type situation.

Attachments

• on4mobbmntj01.png
    on4mobbmntj01.png
    66.8 KB · Views: 109
I've already decided I'm going to contrarianly insist that Illuminism is actually a wonderful and humane ideology and that it's surely so much better in Russia than America.

Is that true? No, but there's no law saying headcanons can't be disproven by canon. :p

I've already decided I'm going to contrarianly insist that Illuminism is actually a wonderful and humane ideology and that it's surely so much better in Russia than America.

Is that true? No, but there's no law saying headcanons can't be disproven by canon. :p
Perhaps it is not openly miserable, but still dystopian in some kind of brave new world type way

Before the Yanks get the bomb
WMIT 1942.png

After the Yanks get the bomb
1655441415138.png

Obviously these are just my best guestimates, and not to be taken as anything more than that.

Okay everyone, you need to see the new video by MISTER MANTICORE right fucking now.
Also btw watch all the rest of the guy's stuff because this is some quality analog horror, some of the best out there really.