I genuinely hated every second reading the mouse wine part. Way to go, Napo, for making me want to upchuck my lunch 🤢:coldsweat:
It’s truly wonderful to see this disgusting creation become canon, Cackalack Mouse Wine has been a meme on the discord server for months I started to torture Murica, and now it can never be erased! NEVER! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
cresco.png

cresco2.png

Behold, the soda of the Carolinas.

gambi2.jpg

Chancellor Gamble and the CoCaro Secretary of the Treasury Hannibal Hector strike a pose in their Goochy suits during the Pinnacle Future.

Last edited:
Of all the massive genocides and religious ultra-radicalism, an independent Greenland in the 19th century is still one of the very few things in Madness that trips me up.

I’m still bummed this didn’t make the Iceberg, having Cody describe this TL after seeing how awkward he seemed trying to explain Footprint of Mussolini would have been hilarious.

It’s truly wonderful to see this disgusting creation become canon, Cackalack Mouse Wine has been a meme on the discord server for months I started to torture Murica, and now it can never be erased! NEVER! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
now we just need to canonize the yonderland cheese caves

I’m still bummed this didn’t make the Iceberg, having Cody describe this TL after seeing how awkward he seemed trying to explain Footprint of Mussolini would have been hilarious.
Short explanations/one liners
America breaks up, everything goes wrong afterwards.
In the grim darkness of an alternate past, there is only war (Yes, this is a Warhammer 40,000 allusion)
Timeline so dark it makes Game of Thrones look like a picnic.
America becomes the very worst like no one ever was (Yes, this is a Pokémon joke)