I'm alive! I promise I'm okay. I have just been dealing with a lot of writer's block, anxiety, and my mom has kidney failure. To top it off, my family was like "you spend so much time writing this and don't make any money. Get a second job and do something worthwhile," and that kind of devastated me.

There will be a Halloween Special!

I'm so sorry for running off, my anxiety is just literally off the charts and my mind is constantly racing.
By Jehovah, this will TRULY be the best Thanksgiving EVER!

I'm alive! I promise I'm okay. I have just been dealing with a lot of writer's block, anxiety, and my mom has kidney failure. To top it off, my family was like "you spend so much time writing this and don't make any money. Get a second job and do something worthwhile," and that kind of devastated me.
Don't worry Napo! Family and personal matters take precedence over writing, and I do know what it's like to deal with these things; last year, my dad fell and cracked his skull on the floor due to high blood pressure (he almost always bought cookies from Dollar Tree due to convenience). He has a pacemaker and is alright now, fortunately. Hopefully your mother will recover as well.

I'm so sorry for running off, my anxiety is just literally off the charts and my mind is constantly racing.

Take care of yourself and your mom. Don't worry about us. As for what your family said, ignore them. They don't get to determine what's worthwhile, only you do. Keep fighting the good fight.

Don’t be sorry. Your life and health comes first. For what your family said sorry to hear that. Don’t listen to them and good luck to your mom. As Worffan101 said go see a therapists or a professional. From my experience it helps a lot.

Don't worry, Comrade-Patriot Napo. Take care of yourself and your mom first, we can wait. I wish you both the best.

nap.jpg

Also no, you shouldn't apologise for your problems

Picture this: WMIT Magic School Bus, but featuring Billy Graham and the heads of the NUSA government educating a group of students about American "history" and science. The image of Graham teaching kids about the wonders of the personal computer and nuclear science (and how the power of the atom allowed America to harness a portion of the Power of Jehovah™ to nuke Brazil) along with Oswald teaching about history, Custer, and Steele, and Nixon acting as comedic relief and being an expert on "racial, Fundamentalist biology" really cracks me up.

Picture this: WMIT Magic School Bus, but featuring Billy Graham and the heads of the NUSA government educating a group of students about American "history" and science. The image of Graham teaching kids about the wonders of the personal computer and nuclear science (and how the power of the atom allowed America to harness a portion of the Power of Jehovah™ to nuke Brazil) along with Oswald teaching about history, Custer, and Steele, and Nixon acting as comedic relief and being an expert on "racial, Fundamentalist biology" really cracks me up.
The Pinnacle School Bus.

Are there any infees left in mainland RU? I don't remember much being written about them after the vaccine plague. Are the slums and ghettos still there or have they been 'moved' somewhere else?

Are there any infees left in mainland RU? I don't remember much being written about them after the vaccine plague. Are the slums and ghettos still there or have they been 'moved' somewhere else?
A tenth of the Inferior population survived the Cleansing Month, with the surviving population auctioned off to Union businesses just before Manifest Climax.

How will the NUSA superstate handle international diplomacy and soft power? I understand that it’s unique position and it’s few allies already provide it with an immense and safe sphere of influence beyond the Atlantic and Pacific, but how will the NUSA actually gain more allies or conduct diplomacy beyond the bare minimum functions required in the Old World? How will soft power actually work in favor of the NUSA?

How will the NUSA superstate handle international diplomacy and soft power? I understand that it’s unique position and it’s few allies already provide it with an immense and safe sphere of influence beyond the Atlantic and Pacific, but how will the NUSA actually gain more allies or conduct diplomacy beyond the bare minimum functions required in the Old World? How will soft power actually work in favor of the NUSA?
They'll come up with religious justifications to declare oppressed minorities Chosen and help them overthrow their oppressors and establish League puppets in exchange