that’s fucking horrifying
Unionum Republicanum Delenda Est

Sorry if my Latin is incorrect.

Europa and Austria and Australia and Russia and Mittelafrika and South Africa Carolina and the Dutch and the Four-China-Problem and Portugal [1] and Britain and Egypt all need to be stopped as well. But since we have to start somewhere, VNIONVM REPVBLICANVM DELENDA EST.

[1] The Portuguese Empire was pretty awful in Angola and Mozambique in OTL. Colonial administrators were regularly known by names like "He who beats viciously" or "He who breaks the fingers".

@PobreCesar Can you send me some links to the map programs you use, and the numerous templates/base maps you have? I really want to get into the mapmaking business but have no idea how to add footnotes and other things.

[1] The Portuguese Empire was pretty awful in Angola and Mozambique in OTL. Colonial administrators were regularly known by names like "He who beats viciously" or "He who breaks the fingers".
And I forgot that Portugal had lost them to Carolina and Mittelafrika in WMIT by this point. I'm not sure the Carolinians and Mittelafrikans are an improvement though. Will we get an update on Carolinian Angola, Mozambique and Botswana?

We need music themes for the NUSA that aren’t just old repurposed civil war songs. It’s the Eighties man, break out the synth wave!

What do you think would have happened if the central powers didn't peace out with Europa. Like would Victor try attacking Germany increasing the amount of fronts for everyone resulting in a Russian RU war. Would Ceaser manage to hold on to the empire attacked from all sides.

What do you think would have happened if the central powers didn't peace out with Europa. Like would Victor try attacking Germany increasing the amount of fronts for everyone resulting in a Russian RU war. Would Ceaser manage to hold on to the empire attacked from all sides.
Germany would have collapsed from overextension, Europa gets fucked over by popular discontent and retreats into isolation after a humiliating peace treaty, and the Republican Union along with Russia would have been the only victors left standing that actually achieved their goals.

I'm hesitant to touch another what if WMIT question after how long the notes for my last one got. I'll just base this on Scrivener's answer.
Germany would have collapsed from overextension, Europa gets fucked over by popular discontent and retreats into isolation after a humiliating peace treaty, and the Republican Union along with Russia would have been the only victors left standing that actually achieved their goals.
Which then kicks off a scramble for control of the former European and German Empires.

What’s going to happen to rock and heavy metal in the NUSA? I can imagine that rock and roll would be attributed to black artists instead of Elvis due to the Union’s promotion of blacks as a Pinnacle Race, but what about the more flagrant Christian morality violations, like Metallica or Black Sabbath?

RE: Carolina

There's no incentive to get rid of them. Charlotte knows it can't defy the Union, and an invasion could easily become Hillbilly Afghanistan in Appalachia.

Yeah the most you might get is an increased attempts to culturally assimilate them or if the Union is feeling particularly vexed with Carolina "encourage" them to send the descendants of their slaves over to South America. To get more better stock for the meat grinder and cause a minor economic crash that won't affect the league too badly. in something like a union citizen killed or enslaved being able to kill several bird's with one stone for chuckle fucker show's off his strength ''no one harm's an American on my watch" and punishes Carolina without having to resort to a costly assine invasion which would alienate his ally's.