I realized who would be very interesting in this world! Barry Goldwater.
This timeline seems to exaggerate all the negative factors about a faction or person and minimize the positive. I could see a Goldwater that was as dangerous as LBJ suggested: wanting to roll back civil rights and having a very aggressive foreign policy. Of course, given this is the RU we're talking about, it would probably extend to throwing nukes all over the place.

I could see a Goldwater that was as dangerous as LBJ suggested: wanting to roll back civil rights and having a very aggressive foreign policy.

True, or... he could be Senator Armstrong from Metal Gear Revengeance. Abolish the government, so that people won't have to fight in other people's wars... and can instead fight their own wars, against each other, with any means at their disposal.

Last edited:
True, or... he could be Senator Armstrong from Metal Gear Revengeance. Abolish the government, so that people won't have to fight in other people's wars... and can instead fight their own wars, against each other, with any means at their disposal.
Admittedly I thought about that following good old Chuckie the future leadership would stop being alternate versions of OTL figures but rather expies of popular fictional figures. (General "we must preserve our Pinnacle Fluids" Ripper", Senator "nanotechnology son" Armstrong, Minister Edwidge "Holy Purger" Owens, etc...

Well except for Reagan obviously!:p

Thank you, guys. First day back at work but I'm barely any better. I haven't been this sick since Swine Flu back in the day. However, because my boss is awesome I'm able to rest and jot down story ideas in my notebook in the office while dying. I'm writing down character arcs for all the guys named in my Manifest Climax trailer.

Thank you, guys. First day back at work but I'm barely any better. I haven't been this sick since Swine Flu back in the day. However, because my boss is awesome I'm able to rest and jot down story ideas in my notebook in the office while dying. I'm writing down character arcs for all the guys named in my Manifest Climax trailer.
Hope you get well soon, Napo!

I read do want to see the RU loose this war. Since it would be such a major shock to them, coupled with the potential loss of the canal it would be a perfect recipe for an RU civil war. Unfortunately for Latin America good old Chuck ended up in power because of it and he's ready for round 2. Though oddly enough it did cause ORRA to reclassify south Americans as fellow pinnacle men.

Utilizing the new board's reader mode for Threadmarks, I was able to copypaste this TL into a word counting program. The results are staggering and mind-boggling, to say the least. For real, my eyes bulged when I saw the stats.

• 363,448 words
  • 2,158,106 characters
  • 17,805 sentences
  • 7303 paragraphs
  • 1453 pages
"War" has been used as a word 1087, and "Union" has been used almost exactly the same amount.

Honestly I had no idea it was this huge. Average novels hover between 40k-70k words. I have written, essentially, around 6 novels worth of material since September, 2018, all to entertain you guys for the heck of it. This definitely makes wrapping up 2.0 Part 1 at around thread page 500 look very compelling and reasonable. The Pinnacle Future will likely be just as long! Imagine a glorious future where the WMIT timeline of events is 10k pages and there are multiple novels numbering in the hundreds of pages. THAT'S what I call a fictional universe.

Last edited:
Utilizing the new board's reader mode for Threadmarks, I was able to copypaste this TL into a word counting program. The results are staggering and mind-boggling, to say the least. For real, my eyes bulged when I saw the stats.

• 363,448 words
  • 2,158,106 characters
  • 17,805 sentences
  • 7303 paragraphs
  • 1453 pages
"War" has been used as a word 1087, and "Union" has been used almost exactly the same amount.

Honestly I had no idea it was this huge. Average novels hover between 40k-70k words. I have written, essentially, around 6 novels worth of material since September, 2018, all to entertain you guys for the heck of it. This definitely makes wrapping up 2.0 Part 1 at around thread page 500 look very compelling and reasonable. The Pinnacle Future will likely be just as long!
Wow! Nice!
Is that just the actual TL posts or does that include the discussion?

also how do you fit "1453 pages" into 465 pages?

Wow! Nice!
Is that just the actual TL posts or does that include the discussion?

also how do you fit "1453 pages" into 465 pages?

ONLY the threadmarked TL posts. That also includes my signature and accompanying post paraphernalia carried over in the copypaste but that's negligible.

And the 1400 pages would be physical pages if it were to be printed physically. Nothing like 1000+ page black comedy alternate history military scifi sitting on the library shelf. XD

ONLY the threadmarked TL posts. That also includes my signature and accompanying post paraphernalia carried over in the copypaste but that's negligible.

And the 1400 pages would be physical pages if it were to be printed physically. Nothing like 1000+ page black comedy alternate history military scifi sitting on the library shelf. XD
I mean I'd buy it. Mind this is the same person who would literally murder for a full physical copy of a certain superhero webserial.

I did the math, and if you printed out all 1453 pages of this timeline, it would be about 6 inches/15.3 cm thick. A physical copy of WMiT would be half a foot thick.

• 363,448 words
  • 2,158,106 characters
  • 17,805 sentences
  • 7303 paragraphs
  • 1453 pages

Honestly I had no idea it was this huge. Average novels hover between 40k-70k words. I have written, essentially, around 6 novels worth of material since September, 2018, all to entertain you guys for the heck of it. This definitely makes wrapping up 2.0 Part 1 at around thread page 500 look very compelling and reasonable. The Pinnacle Future will likely be just as long! Imagine a glorious future where the WMIT timeline of events is 10k pages and there are multiple novels numbering in the hundreds of pages. THAT'S what I call a fictional universe.

I did the math, and if you printed out all 1453 pages of this timeline, it would be about 6 inches/15.3 cm thick. A physical copy of WMiT would be half a foot thick.

Truly the work of a Pinnacle man. 👍:cool:

AHE

Gone Fishin'
n i c e
Even besides the official TL, you have the Expanded Madnessverse thread (counting stuff that hasn't been contradicted), etc
WMIT is really, really huge

Last edited:
I mean I'd buy it. Mind this is the same person who would literally murder for a full physical copy of a certain superhero webserial.
If you're talking about what I think you're talking about... what the hell would the Madnessverse versions of the Dallon family be like?

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about... what the hell would the Madnessverse versions of the Dallon family be like?

The Chinese dictatorship from Worm is pretty Madness already. Worm physical copy would pretty much need a shelf of volumes though lmao. I think a published would be better if repackaged as a series, with the individual parts fleshed out so they can be standalone books

Last edited:
Last edited: